Bleacher Nation is on Facebook, and you should totally "Like" us:
Bleacher Nation is also on Twitter, and you should totally follow us:
Bleacher Nation Posts
- Yes: It Looks Like Albert Almora is Finally Headed to Kane County
Yesterday, 04:12 PM
- BAM: Another Free $300 One-Day Fantasy Baseball Contest
Yesterday, 11:39 AM
- Lukewarm Stove: The Cubs Could Have the Best Starting Pitching Options on the Trade Market
Yesterday, 10:01 AM
- Reminder: Off-Day Q&A Happening Today on Facebook and Twitter (1pm CT)
Yesterday, 09:19 AM
- Ian Stewart Discusses Disappointment, the Iowa Cubs, and “Those” Three Days
Yesterday, 08:17 AM
Upcoming Calendar Events
Cubs Calendar 11/8/12 - Grace
Posted 08 November 2012 - 02:04 PM
At least his OBP was double his BAC. That is always a must.
What a coincidence, that's how many chicks he bagged during the season as well.
.180 was also his BAC during most games.
0 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users
Bleacher Nation is not affiliated in any way with Major League Baseball or the Chicago National League Ballclub (that's the Cubs).