Cubs v. Yankees - April 16, 2014 (TV: CSN, WGN, MLBN)
Brett - Yesterday, 08:51 AM
100th Aniversery Series Tickets (Press Box View) $15
joejoe888 - Yesterday, 08:07 AM
Series Internetz-view: Cubs vs Yankees 4/15/14 - 4/16/14
miggy80 - Apr 15 2014 09:34 AM
Bleacher Nation is on Facebook, and you should totally "Like" us:
Bleacher Nation is also on Twitter, and you should totally follow us:
Bleacher Nation Posts
- Around the League: Smuggling Players, Scouting Players, Fixing Players, and More
Today, 02:47 PM
- Lukewarm Stove : A Couple Cuban Free Agents Aren’t Quite Free Agents
Today, 12:30 PM
- Looking at Chicago Cubs Starts Over the Last 10 Years
Today, 11:01 AM
- Wrigley 100th Anniversary Game Details (See You There on April 23)
Today, 10:01 AM
- Jake Arrieta Makes Another Rehab Start, Cubs Shift Rotation
Today, 09:01 AM
Upcoming Calendar Events
Cubs should sign Scott Baker. Here's why:
Posted 08 November 2012 - 05:28 PM
2) Career high of 12.5% HR/FB in 2006.
3) FIP consistently lowering year-by-year.
4) Excellent fielder.
5) High LOB% of 70.5 - 79.4.
6) HR/9 around 1.0 - 1.20.
All of this achieved with a pretty high BABIP. I guess the only knock on him is that he is not a ground ball pitcher. But, contrary to popular to belief, the wind blows in most of the time at Wrigley.
He is the perfect flip candidate. I think he will fetch the Paul Maholm contract. $4.25M 1 year, $6.25M 2nd year option w/buyout.
Posted 26 June 2013 - 06:45 PM
Bump! Just wanted to let everyone know that after trades, we're going to be seeing this guy in the rotation.
Hopefully. There isn't a guarantee he comes back this summer. Though, I hope if he does comeback and is successful he'd be willing to come back on a friendly extension. He'd go nice with samardijza, wood, and Jackson.
0 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users
Bleacher Nation is not affiliated in any way with Major League Baseball or the Chicago National League Ballclub (that's the Cubs).