Bleacher Nation is on Facebook, and you should totally "Like" us:
Bleacher Nation is also on Twitter, and you should totally follow us:
Bleacher Nation Posts
- Wednesday Evening Winter Meetings Update: Samardzija, Choo, Boggs, Tanaka, Kemp, Nationals, Axford
Yesterday, 07:14 PM
- Theo Epstein Speaks: Samardzija, Tanaka, Spending, Syncing, Prospects, More
Yesterday, 06:02 PM
- Rumor: Cubs “Showing Interest” in Righty Starter Roberto Hernandez
Yesterday, 04:42 PM
- Scott Boras and Jed Hoyer Cast Doubt on Big Splashes, Rile Some of You Up (Probably)
Yesterday, 03:43 PM
- Obsessive Wrigley Renovation Watch: City Council Approves the Revised Plan
Yesterday, 02:41 PM
Upcoming Calendar Events
Cubs should sign Scott Baker. Here's why:
Posted 08 November 2012 - 05:28 PM
2) Career high of 12.5% HR/FB in 2006.
3) FIP consistently lowering year-by-year.
4) Excellent fielder.
5) High LOB% of 70.5 - 79.4.
6) HR/9 around 1.0 - 1.20.
All of this achieved with a pretty high BABIP. I guess the only knock on him is that he is not a ground ball pitcher. But, contrary to popular to belief, the wind blows in most of the time at Wrigley.
He is the perfect flip candidate. I think he will fetch the Paul Maholm contract. $4.25M 1 year, $6.25M 2nd year option w/buyout.
Posted 26 June 2013 - 06:45 PM
Bump! Just wanted to let everyone know that after trades, we're going to be seeing this guy in the rotation.
Hopefully. There isn't a guarantee he comes back this summer. Though, I hope if he does comeback and is successful he'd be willing to come back on a friendly extension. He'd go nice with samardijza, wood, and Jackson.
0 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users
Bleacher Nation is not affiliated in any way with Major League Baseball or the Chicago National League Ballclub (that's the Cubs).