A Possible "Reason" I Could Have Included In My Book
Oswego Chris - Yesterday, 03:46 PM
Bleacher Nation is on Facebook, and you should totally "Like" us:
Bleacher Nation is also on Twitter, and you should totally follow us:
Bleacher Nation Posts
- Pre-Gamin’: Cubs v. Pirates (11:35 CT) – Lineups, Broadcast Info, etc.
Today, 09:57 AM
- Lukewarm Stove: International Prospect, Garza Value, Difficulty in Selling in May
Today, 09:01 AM
- Cubs Brass Visits Oklahoma Pitcher Jonathan Gray
Today, 07:50 AM
- The Reason the Cubs DFA’d Michael Bowden and Other Bullets
Today, 06:50 AM
- Cubs Minor League Daily: About Round Two
Today, 05:42 AM
Upcoming Calendar Events
Cubs should sign Scott Baker. Here's why:
Posted 08 November 2012 - 05:28 PM
2) Career high of 12.5% HR/FB in 2006.
3) FIP consistently lowering year-by-year.
4) Excellent fielder.
5) High LOB% of 70.5 - 79.4.
6) HR/9 around 1.0 - 1.20.
All of this achieved with a pretty high BABIP. I guess the only knock on him is that he is not a ground ball pitcher. But, contrary to popular to belief, the wind blows in most of the time at Wrigley.
He is the perfect flip candidate. I think he will fetch the Paul Maholm contract. $4.25M 1 year, $6.25M 2nd year option w/buyout.
0 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users
Bleacher Nation is not affiliated in any way with Major League Baseball or the Chicago National League Ballclub (that's the Cubs).