Selling any non-Yankee and non-Cardinals game for Face Value
NorthSideIrish - Mar 07 2014 10:03 AM
Bleacher Nation is on Facebook, and you should totally "Like" us:
Bleacher Nation is also on Twitter, and you should totally follow us:
Bleacher Nation Posts
- God’s Benevolence Watch: In Case You Were Worried About Pierce Johnson
Today, 01:57 PM
- Pre-Gamin’: Rockies v. Cubs (3:05 CT) – Lineup, Broadcast Info, etc.
Today, 12:42 PM
- Is It Too Early for Mock Draft Discussions? Probably – But Let’s Do It Anyway
Today, 11:01 AM
- Convalescence Watch: Castro, Arrieta, Sweeney, Olt
Today, 09:51 AM
- Jeff Samardzija Deals with Trade Rumors About as Well as Anyone
Today, 08:40 AM
Upcoming Calendar Events
WS Game Thread, Anyone Interested?
Posted 20 October 2011 - 06:56 AM
So if you are available to participate on Monday night please chime in, I'm certain the game day thread will be full of Cardinal hate and rage, but if I do it by myself its a little creepy and very, very sad.
Posted 21 October 2011 - 10:56 AM
I think I'll do the Monday night game
Goat, I haven't heard if you're doing this, so I had a thought. If you do, who knows, maybe Tidrow's aunt will participate.
0 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users
Bleacher Nation is not affiliated in any way with Major League Baseball or the Chicago National League Ballclub (that's the Cubs).