Selling any non-Yankee and non-Cardinals game for Face Value
NorthSideIrish - Mar 07 2014 10:03 AM
Bleacher Nation is on Facebook, and you should totally "Like" us:
Bleacher Nation is also on Twitter, and you should totally follow us:
Bleacher Nation Posts
- Spring Training Miscellany: Rockies 13, Cubs 0 – March 11, 2014
Today, 05:38 PM
- God’s Benevolence Watch: In Case You Were Worried About Pierce Johnson
Today, 01:57 PM
- Pre-Gamin’: Rockies v. Cubs (3:05 CT) – Lineup, Broadcast Info, etc.
Today, 12:42 PM
- Is It Too Early for Mock Draft Discussions? Probably – But Let’s Do It Anyway
Today, 11:01 AM
- Convalescence Watch: Castro, Arrieta, Sweeney, Olt
Today, 09:51 AM
Upcoming Calendar Events
Posted 12 November 2012 - 06:22 PM
Keep up the good work, though. This is my most visited site on all of the internet.
Posted 13 November 2012 - 08:41 AM
In fact a quick Google search came up with this:
this code <META HTTP-EQUIV="REFRESH" CONTENT="5">
This tells the browser to refresh the page (HTTP-EQUIV="REFRESH"), and that it should do so every five seconds (CONTENT="5").
Posted 13 November 2012 - 02:40 PM
Posted 13 November 2012 - 06:12 PM
Anyhow, thanks for even thinking about it. It's a great site either way, man!
Posted 14 November 2012 - 04:53 AM
until then there's always the F5 key
0 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users
Bleacher Nation is not affiliated in any way with Major League Baseball or the Chicago National League Ballclub (that's the Cubs).