Bleacher Nation is on Facebook, and you should totally "Like" us:
Bleacher Nation is also on Twitter, and you should totally follow us:
Bleacher Nation Posts
- As Expected, Cubs DFA Michael Bowden to Make Room For Matt Garza
Today, 01:54 PM
- Chicago Cubs Claim Reliever Eduardo Sanchez Off Waivers from Cardinals
Today, 12:49 PM
- Gentle, but Forceful, Reminder: Sign Up for the $300 BN Fantasy Contest
Today, 11:57 AM
- Telephone: Ian Stewart Says that Theo Epstein Says that Josh Vitters is the Future at Third Base
Today, 10:15 AM
- BN Podcast Episode 28: Garza’s Return, Price’s Injury, Castro’s Focus, and the Elephant in the Room
Today, 09:23 AM
Upcoming Calendar Events
What do you guys think about this article: Marlins trade is a baseball tragedy, and Bud Selig deserves his share of blame
Posted 15 November 2012 - 06:18 AM
Is this the article you speak of?
Posted 15 November 2012 - 08:37 AM
Posted 16 November 2012 - 02:41 PM
Cubs: Middle aged, hard worker. He watches all of his colleagues pass him on their way up the latter. God knows he tries. he's good enough to keep his job, but not good enough to advance, and he's beginning to accept it. He just hopes he can survive until retirement.
Marlins: The wunder-kind. He's all or nothing. Straight out of college, he took the short road to the top. As soon as things arent going his way, he throws a fit and shuts down. However, he always manages to pull himself up and dust himself off, racking up promotions.
0 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users
Bleacher Nation is not affiliated in any way with Major League Baseball or the Chicago National League Ballclub (that's the Cubs).