Bleacher Nation is on Facebook, and you should totally "Like" us:
Bleacher Nation is also on Twitter, and you should totally follow us:
Bleacher Nation Posts
- Report: IRS Likely to Come After Tribune Company for Sale of Chicago Cubs
Today, 03:10 PM
- Chicago Cubs Sign 5th Round Draft Pick Trey Masek
Today, 02:04 PM
- Obsessive Wrigley Renovation Watch: More Suburban Smoke and a Question of Leverage
Today, 01:41 PM
- Gentle, but Forceful, Reminder: Sign Up for the $300 BN Fantasy Contest
Today, 12:05 PM
- Chicago Cubs Officially Announce Eight Draft Signings, Including Godley, Brockmeyer and Papaccio
Today, 11:07 AM
Upcoming Calendar Events
I think you can understand how devastating this is
Posted 16 November 2012 - 08:16 PM
Someone might buy it up at auction and keep making them.
In fact, that sounds like a great project for Bleacher Nation. We can repackage them with The Legs logo and include a free banana hammock in every box. With Dick Tidrow as the spokesperson, we'd have a hit in no time!
Posted 16 November 2012 - 08:45 PM
0 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users
Bleacher Nation is not affiliated in any way with Major League Baseball or the Chicago National League Ballclub (that's the Cubs).