Bleacher Nation is on Facebook, and you should totally "Like" us:
Bleacher Nation is also on Twitter, and you should totally follow us:
Bleacher Nation Posts
- Interesting Non-Tenders from Around the League: Bailey, Turner, Wright, Hudson, Belisario, Others
Today, 11:59 AM
- The Daytona Cubs Are Baseball America’s Minor League Team of the Year
Today, 10:38 AM
- Tanaka Update: NPB Willing to Accept Maximum Bid Structure, and Posting Fee Might Not Be Issue for Cubs
Today, 09:10 AM
- There Could Be a Couple Finalists for the WGN Radio Gig and Other Bullets
Today, 07:50 AM
- Yankees Gonna Yankee: Agree to Seven-Year, $153 Million Deal with Jacoby Ellsbury
Yesterday, 08:07 PM
Upcoming Calendar Events
Cub Fan Dan (42)
Posted 31 August 2011 - 08:21 PM
isnt it *rick* hahn and not dave?
billy beane not on the list but Coletti and Ng are?
Posted 01 September 2011 - 06:38 AM
DiPoto was ranked by MLBTR as the top available non-GM (based on a survey of front office types), ahead of Rick Hahn. DiPoto was together with Byrnes on his turns in Colorado and Boston, and then Arizona. I gather they're close.
Posted 01 September 2011 - 08:47 AM
My question is why is Cashman not getting any love?
he's not getting any love from me becasue i have doubts that he could be successful in a situation where he couldnt spend an infinite amount of money to get new FA's and cover past mistakes. Im sure he's a fine GM, but he's not the best option for the Cubs. On the yankees current starting roster, cashman is responsible for exactly 2 system guys. the rest are huganticor free agent signings... and jeter (who pre-dates cashman). The Cubs cannot be put together that way.
0 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users
Bleacher Nation is not affiliated in any way with Major League Baseball or the Chicago National League Ballclub (that's the Cubs).