Bleacher Nation is on Facebook, and you should totally "Like" us:
Bleacher Nation is also on Twitter, and you should totally follow us:
Bleacher Nation Posts
- Pre-Gamin’: Cubs v. Cardinals (7:15 CT) – Lineups, Broadcast Info, etc.
Today, 05:10 PM
- Report: IRS Likely to Come After Tribune Company for Sale of Chicago Cubs
Today, 03:10 PM
- Chicago Cubs Sign 5th Round Draft Pick Trey Masek
Today, 02:04 PM
- Obsessive Wrigley Renovation Watch: More Suburban Smoke and a Question of Leverage
Today, 01:41 PM
- Gentle, but Forceful, Reminder: Sign Up for the $300 BN Fantasy Contest
Today, 12:05 PM
Upcoming Calendar Events
Washington VS LaRussa
Posted 20 October 2011 - 07:26 AM
LaRussa may be the complete opposite of Washington. He is in total control of his team at all times. I know..I know...I don't like him either (or better yet I can't stand him), but he is a very talented manager of the game and of his players.
We have already seen the outcome of game one...BIG POINT TO TONY on this one. How much more will decision making play a part in this WS? If we have a bunch of close ball games in this bad boy...I am sorry to say the Rangers are shooting blanks from their managerial gun and will be in big trouble!!!
Posted 22 October 2011 - 05:22 PM
Ron Washington likes to party it up with hookers and cocaine.
Tony La Russa likes to get loaded off a couple of Bud Heavy forties and drive drunk around St Louis in hopes of killing another Cardinals pitcher....
0 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users
Bleacher Nation is not affiliated in any way with Major League Baseball or the Chicago National League Ballclub (that's the Cubs).