Bleacher Nation is on Facebook, and you should totally "Like" us:
Bleacher Nation is also on Twitter, and you should totally follow us:
Bleacher Nation Posts
- Yes: It Looks Like Albert Almora is Finally Headed to Kane County
Yesterday, 04:12 PM
- BAM: Another Free $300 One-Day Fantasy Baseball Contest
Yesterday, 11:39 AM
- Lukewarm Stove: The Cubs Could Have the Best Starting Pitching Options on the Trade Market
Yesterday, 10:01 AM
- Reminder: Off-Day Q&A Happening Today on Facebook and Twitter (1pm CT)
Yesterday, 09:19 AM
- Ian Stewart Discusses Disappointment, the Iowa Cubs, and “Those” Three Days
Yesterday, 08:17 AM
Upcoming Calendar Events
Funny thought about Josh Hamilton:
Posted 03 December 2012 - 05:57 AM
Guys, listen, listen. Josh Hamilton is like the super pretty girl in school. While everyone is drooling over her, you walk up to her first and ask her out. While everyone else is fighting over her or thinking to themselves, "she's only gonna hurt me down the road-I'm not going to put myself in that position," you've already made a good impression by offering something reasonable and maybe she'll surprise you and put out on the first date.
Then, I woke up. Ha.
0 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users
Bleacher Nation is not affiliated in any way with Major League Baseball or the Chicago National League Ballclub (that's the Cubs).