Bleacher Nation is on Facebook, and you should totally "Like" us:
Bleacher Nation is also on Twitter, and you should totally follow us:
Bleacher Nation Posts
- Enhanced Box Score: Mets 3, Cubs 2 – May 17, 2013
Yesterday, 03:30 PM
- Pre-Gamin’: Mets v. Cubs (1:20 CT) – Lineups, Broadcast Info, etc.
Yesterday, 11:30 AM
- Lukewarm Stove: Price Injured, Tigers Need Pitching, Extension Discussions
Yesterday, 10:26 AM
- Guest Post: The Most Obscure – or Just Random – Cubs Players of All-Time (Part Three)
Yesterday, 09:34 AM
- Series Preview: Mets v. Cubs, May 17 – May 19, 2013
Yesterday, 08:15 AM
Upcoming Calendar Events
Funny thought about Josh Hamilton:
Posted 03 December 2012 - 05:57 AM
Guys, listen, listen. Josh Hamilton is like the super pretty girl in school. While everyone is drooling over her, you walk up to her first and ask her out. While everyone else is fighting over her or thinking to themselves, "she's only gonna hurt me down the road-I'm not going to put myself in that position," you've already made a good impression by offering something reasonable and maybe she'll surprise you and put out on the first date.
Then, I woke up. Ha.
0 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users
Bleacher Nation is not affiliated in any way with Major League Baseball or the Chicago National League Ballclub (that's the Cubs).