Another way to show just how improbable this season is.
DocPeterWimsey - Today, 08:33 PM
I hope they don't draft Appel even if they have a shot
5412 - Today, 01:20 PM
Bleacher Nation is on Facebook, and you should totally "Like" us:
Bleacher Nation is also on Twitter, and you should totally follow us:
Bleacher Nation Posts
- Enhanced Box Score: Cubs 4, Reds 7 – May 24, 2013
Today, 08:36 PM
- Pre-Gamin’: Cubs v. Reds (6:10 CT) – Lineups, Broadcast Info, etc.
Today, 03:23 PM
- This Is It: You’ve Got Three Hours Left to Join the Free BN Fantasy Contest to Win Cash Money, Honey
Today, 02:00 PM
- Cubs Draft Notes: Appel and Gray Still at the Top, Manaea Falling, Youngest Prospects, Draft Details
Today, 12:48 PM
- Miguel Cabrera and Drew Sheppard Are Ridiculous
Today, 11:40 AM
Upcoming Calendar Events
Dempster back to the Cubs thoughts
Posted 05 December 2012 - 08:32 PM
I see a current post that the Cubs may be talking with Demster. If he wants multiple years and a limited no trade clause, would he agree to take another shot at closing? Truth is it would probably extend his career and he was a decent closer.
How cool would that be if Marmol got traded and Dempster went back to the bullpen? It would be a lot easier to justify three years if he would agree to it. If it was good enough for Smoltz....
0 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users
Bleacher Nation is not affiliated in any way with Major League Baseball or the Chicago National League Ballclub (that's the Cubs).