Bleacher Nation is on Facebook, and you should totally "Like" us:
Bleacher Nation is also on Twitter, and you should totally follow us:
Bleacher Nation Posts
- Why Masahiro Tanaka Will Very Likely Be Posted Despite the Posting System Changes
Today, 03:29 PM
- Another Rumored Bullpen Target for the Cubs: Joba Chamberlain
Today, 01:24 PM
- Signing Day: McLouth, Feldman, Napoli, Johnson, and the Big Boys
Today, 10:31 AM
- Yankees Keep on Spending: Agree to Terms with Carlos Beltran
Today, 08:58 AM
- Tim McCarver to St. Louis? Yes, Please and Other Bullets
Today, 08:15 AM
Upcoming Calendar Events
Straight Cash Homey
Posted 08 December 2012 - 02:58 PM
Of course there are other ways to spend money. MLBTR mentions the Braves needing another OF. Heyward in RF, Upton in CF, Prado moving to 3B. Let's get with them. Start with DeJesus or Soriano (eating a lot of hs deal could bring back even more than his existing value of course), add Barney and take Uggla and his contract in return. I think we could net a pretty legit haul if they started there.
Anybody else have similar thoughts (not including the conspiracy theorists)?
0 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users
Bleacher Nation is not affiliated in any way with Major League Baseball or the Chicago National League Ballclub (that's the Cubs).