2 Tickets, Aisle 219, for Tomorrow's 100th Anniversary game.
MaxM1908 - Apr 22 2014 03:28 PM
2 tickets to 100th Birthday Game - 1st row upper deck
NorthSideIrish - Apr 22 2014 01:00 PM
Bleacher Nation is on Facebook, and you should totally "Like" us:
Bleacher Nation is also on Twitter, and you should totally follow us:
Bleacher Nation Posts
- Cubs Minor League Daily: Black the Unhittable, Almora the Unwalkable
Today, 07:01 AM
- Report: C.J. Edwards Seeing Doctor After Shoulder “Discomfort”
Today, 06:01 AM
- Enhanced Box Score: Packers 7, Chi-Feds 5 – April 23, 2014
Yesterday, 04:21 PM
- Afore the Game: Packers v. Chi-Feds (1:20 CT) – Lineups, Broadcast Info, etc.
Yesterday, 10:12 AM
- The Cubs Will Have to Jump Through More Hoops to Provide Free Parking
Yesterday, 10:02 AM
Upcoming Calendar Events
Cubs Calendar 12/16/12 - Bullinger
Posted 16 December 2012 - 12:52 AM
What are you doing posting at this hour, Puppet?
My excuse. Went out for the new Hobbit movie; got home to find dog...trouble all over the house. House is clean now. But my dog gets some TLC from me. Sitting up with him until he stops being ill.
The movie: Peter Jackson is too fond of del Toro; and, too afraid of cutting his original ideas out (or at least down to size: for example, a bit too much of the goblins).
I liked the movie, but its a shame it isn't tighter.
(Edited to remove Freudian slip.)
Dog seems better in daylight. Yesterday he took some deer "sign" for fresh kibble.
Edited by FFP, 16 December 2012 - 08:27 AM.
0 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users
Bleacher Nation is not affiliated in any way with Major League Baseball or the Chicago National League Ballclub (that's the Cubs).