Bleacher Nation is on Facebook, and you should totally "Like" us:
Bleacher Nation is also on Twitter, and you should totally follow us:
Bleacher Nation Posts
- Why Masahiro Tanaka Will Very Likely Be Posted Despite the Posting System Changes
Yesterday, 03:29 PM
- Another Rumored Bullpen Target for the Cubs: Joba Chamberlain
Yesterday, 01:24 PM
- Signing Day: McLouth, Feldman, Napoli, Johnson, and the Big Boys
Yesterday, 10:31 AM
- Yankees Keep on Spending: Agree to Terms with Carlos Beltran
Yesterday, 08:58 AM
- Tim McCarver to St. Louis? Yes, Please and Other Bullets
Yesterday, 08:15 AM
Upcoming Calendar Events
Cubs Calendar 12/16/12 - Bullinger
Posted 16 December 2012 - 12:52 AM
What are you doing posting at this hour, Puppet?
My excuse. Went out for the new Hobbit movie; got home to find dog...trouble all over the house. House is clean now. But my dog gets some TLC from me. Sitting up with him until he stops being ill.
The movie: Peter Jackson is too fond of del Toro; and, too afraid of cutting his original ideas out (or at least down to size: for example, a bit too much of the goblins).
I liked the movie, but its a shame it isn't tighter.
(Edited to remove Freudian slip.)
Dog seems better in daylight. Yesterday he took some deer "sign" for fresh kibble.
Edited by FFP, 16 December 2012 - 08:27 AM.
0 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users
Bleacher Nation is not affiliated in any way with Major League Baseball or the Chicago National League Ballclub (that's the Cubs).