Bleacher Nation is on Facebook, and you should totally "Like" us:
Bleacher Nation is also on Twitter, and you should totally follow us:
Bleacher Nation Posts
- Wednesday Evening Winter Meetings Update: Samardzija, Choo, Boggs, Tanaka, Kemp, Nationals, Axford
Today, 07:14 PM
- Theo Epstein Speaks: Samardzija, Tanaka, Spending, Syncing, Prospects, More
Today, 06:02 PM
- Rumor: Cubs “Showing Interest” in Righty Starter Roberto Hernandez
Today, 04:42 PM
- Scott Boras and Jed Hoyer Cast Doubt on Big Splashes, Rile Some of You Up (Probably)
Today, 03:43 PM
- Obsessive Wrigley Renovation Watch: City Council Approves the Revised Plan
Today, 02:41 PM
Upcoming Calendar Events
Chicago Cubs X-mas music
Posted 18 December 2012 - 02:27 PM
Anibal, Anibal, Anibal rocks!
Anibal bring that Anibal schwing
Rackin' up, stackin' up, another win
Let the Anibal era begin!
Anibal, Anibal, Anibal twist
Anibal snubs the Chicago Cubs
Sneerin’ and jeerin’ in Anibal Square
He just doesn’t care!
What a bad time, such a sad time
Guess I’ll drink from night till dawn
And by that time, it will be time
To go lookin’ for Edwin or Shaun
Anibal, Anibal, Anibal sucks....
0 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users
Bleacher Nation is not affiliated in any way with Major League Baseball or the Chicago National League Ballclub (that's the Cubs).