Bleacher Nation is on Facebook, and you should totally "Like" us:
Bleacher Nation is also on Twitter, and you should totally follow us:
Bleacher Nation Posts
- Chicago Cubs Reportedly Sign Pitcher Tsuyoshi Wada to a Minor League Deal
Yesterday, 07:16 PM
- Winter Meetings Denouement: What Did or Didn’t Happen with Jeff Samardzija, and What Comes Next?
Yesterday, 01:01 PM
- Another Meh Option Off the Board: Joba Chamberlain Reportedly to Sign With Tigers
Yesterday, 12:42 PM
- Minor Acquisitions: Tommy Hottovy, Charles Cutler
Yesterday, 10:58 AM
- Chicago Cubs Trade Brian Bogusevic to the Miami Marlins for Justin Ruggiano
Yesterday, 08:40 AM
Upcoming Calendar Events
Chicago Cubs X-mas music
Posted 18 December 2012 - 02:27 PM
Anibal, Anibal, Anibal rocks!
Anibal bring that Anibal schwing
Rackin' up, stackin' up, another win
Let the Anibal era begin!
Anibal, Anibal, Anibal twist
Anibal snubs the Chicago Cubs
Sneerin’ and jeerin’ in Anibal Square
He just doesn’t care!
What a bad time, such a sad time
Guess I’ll drink from night till dawn
And by that time, it will be time
To go lookin’ for Edwin or Shaun
Anibal, Anibal, Anibal sucks....
0 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users
Bleacher Nation is not affiliated in any way with Major League Baseball or the Chicago National League Ballclub (that's the Cubs).