Bleacher Nation is on Facebook, and you should totally "Like" us:
Bleacher Nation is also on Twitter, and you should totally follow us:
Bleacher Nation Posts
- Lukewarm Stove: Winter Meetings Eve, Cubs Needs, Axford, Barney, Samardzija, Papelbon, Kemp
Yesterday, 05:55 PM
- For Real? Chicago Cubs Reportedly Talking to Shin-Soo Choo
Yesterday, 03:26 PM
- Portrait of a Broken Organization: The Seattle Mariners
Yesterday, 12:03 PM
- This Is It: You’ve Got a Couple Hours Left to Join Today’s Fantasy Football Contest
Yesterday, 09:30 AM
- The Momentum of the Winter Meetings and Other Bullets
Yesterday, 08:16 AM
Upcoming Calendar Events
Chicago Cubs X-mas music
Posted 18 December 2012 - 02:27 PM
Anibal, Anibal, Anibal rocks!
Anibal bring that Anibal schwing
Rackin' up, stackin' up, another win
Let the Anibal era begin!
Anibal, Anibal, Anibal twist
Anibal snubs the Chicago Cubs
Sneerin’ and jeerin’ in Anibal Square
He just doesn’t care!
What a bad time, such a sad time
Guess I’ll drink from night till dawn
And by that time, it will be time
To go lookin’ for Edwin or Shaun
Anibal, Anibal, Anibal sucks....
0 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users
Bleacher Nation is not affiliated in any way with Major League Baseball or the Chicago National League Ballclub (that's the Cubs).