Bleacher Nation is on Facebook, and you should totally "Like" us:
Bleacher Nation is also on Twitter, and you should totally follow us:
Bleacher Nation Posts
- The Momentum of the Witner Meetings and Other Bullets
Today, 08:16 AM
- Why Masahiro Tanaka Will Very Likely Be Posted Despite the Posting System Changes
Yesterday, 03:29 PM
- Another Rumored Bullpen Target for the Cubs: Joba Chamberlain
Yesterday, 01:24 PM
- Signing Day: McLouth, Feldman, Napoli, Johnson, and the Big Boys
Yesterday, 10:31 AM
- Yankees Keep on Spending: Agree to Terms with Carlos Beltran
Yesterday, 08:58 AM
Upcoming Calendar Events
Cubs Calendar 12/21/12 - HOF
Posted 21 December 2012 - 01:26 PM
Correct! Kling is the man.
Uh Oh Stinky's wrong again!!!! I'm pretty sure it's the catcher Johnny Kling, he of a career 20 homeruns and .319 OBP(has to be one of the worst slash lines in the Hall). I was looking at the list a few months ago after a different Cubs fact, and I think he beat out Brown, Evers, and Chance by a few votes each.
The voting is just something that always intrigued me. He got (slightly, granted) more votes than the 4 future hall of famers. And these were guys voting who probably actually saw all those guys play.
0 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users
Bleacher Nation is not affiliated in any way with Major League Baseball or the Chicago National League Ballclub (that's the Cubs).