King Jeff

King of all Cubs fans!

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,475 posts
  • Twitter:@peaceknuckle
  • LocationSouth Florida

Posted 03 April 2013 - 06:11 AM

We should have signed Yasiel Puig instead of Soler. He hit over 500 this spring and is slated for AA. Kid is going to be a stud. Soler is no where near what this guy is. What sucks is the Cubs were rumored to offer him more money than the Dodgers.

And we also should have drafted Mike Piazza in the 43rd round. And while we're at it may as well used a 10th rounder on Albert Pujols.

Don't forget about the Josh Hamilton trade.

And we should have held on to Lou Brock and Rafael Palmeiro. But Corey Patterson and Felix Pie should have been traded for studs.

I was joking about the Hamilton trade. We never really had or wanted him.

That's not the point Tim. THE CUBS NEVER SHOULD HAVE TRADED HIM. HE'S THE BEST PLAYER EVER AND OUR TEAM IS THE DUMBESTEST EVAR FOR NOT KEEPING HIM.

#32 Cubbie Blues

Cubbie Blues

The Engineer

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 3,365 posts
  • Twitter:@timhall76
  • LocationBloomington, IN

Posted 03 April 2013 - 06:18 AM

You forgot MOAR!!! & sign all the addicts.

"It's not the dress that makes you look fat, it's the fat that makes you look fat." - Al Bundy

"Ow" - Dylan Bundy

#33 Coldneck

Coldneck

Bleacher Bum

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 64 posts
  • LocationDerby City

Posted 03 April 2013 - 08:14 AM

We should have signed Yasiel Puig instead of Soler. He hit over 500 this spring and is slated for AA. Kid is going to be a stud. Soler is no where near what this guy is. What sucks is the Cubs were rumored to offer him more money than the Dodgers.

And we also should have drafted Mike Piazza in the 43rd round. And while we're at it may as well used a 10th rounder on Albert Pujols.

And we should have held on to Lou Brock and Rafael Palmeiro. But Corey Patterson and Felix Pie should have been traded for studs.

I know you were. I was following up you hindsight argument like you followed up mine. We're on the same page here. brotha!

#34 Cubbie Blues

Cubbie Blues

The Engineer

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 3,365 posts
  • Twitter:@timhall76
  • LocationBloomington, IN

Posted 03 April 2013 - 09:41 AM

I know you were. I was following up you hindsight argument like you followed up mine. We're on the same page here. brotha!

Gotcha, I don't have a feel for your tone yet.

"It's not the dress that makes you look fat, it's the fat that makes you look fat." - Al Bundy

"Ow" - Dylan Bundy

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Bleacher Nation is not affiliated in any way with Major League Baseball or the Chicago National League Ballclub (that's the Cubs).