A martini is gross. Olives are gross. Blue cheese is the single most disgusting substance this side of fois gras. I literally cannot think of a more disgusting concoction, much less one that so many people find fancy and delicious.Actually, I prefer them up, two olives - blue cheese-stuffed if you have 'em. Let the show begin...
I'm guess a CardFan martini is mixed with shit and steroids
I will enjoy a Chopin martini and watching the pain unfold on this thread.
I will also commend MGoat on the unending flow of interesting images.
CubsMas Day 2 winner...Day 3 suggestions please...
Oswego Chris - Dec 09 2013 10:39 PM
Bleacher Nation is on Facebook, and you should totally "Like" us:
Bleacher Nation is also on Twitter, and you should totally follow us:
Bleacher Nation Posts
- Cubs to Meet with Jeff Samardzija’s Agents Today – Some Logical Inferences Follow
Today, 06:54 AM
- Tuesday Evening Winter Meetings Update: Tanaka, Storen, Clippard, Russell, Choo, Mulder, More
Yesterday, 08:31 PM
- Jeff Samardzija Bits: Diamondbacks Still In? Blue Jays? Any Offers on the Table?
Yesterday, 07:26 PM
- Rumor: Cubs Interested in Pitcher Jason Hammel
Yesterday, 06:34 PM
- Jed Hoyer: Cubs May Add More Than One Starting Pitcher, Recently Met with Scott Baker’s Agent
Yesterday, 04:43 PM
Upcoming Calendar Events
Rangers vs. Cardinals WS Game Thread
Posted 24 October 2011 - 06:09 PM
Posted 24 October 2011 - 06:47 PM
What the FUCK RANGERS PLAY SOME FUCKING DEFENSE YOU SHIT KICKING MUTHAFUCKERS
Posted 24 October 2011 - 06:49 PM
GOOD JOB WILSON WALK PUJOLS... he must read BN
0 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users
Bleacher Nation is not affiliated in any way with Major League Baseball or the Chicago National League Ballclub (that's the Cubs).