Bleacher Nation is on Facebook, and you should totally "Like" us:
Bleacher Nation is also on Twitter, and you should totally follow us:
Bleacher Nation Posts
- Add the Yankees to the List of Teams Interested in Jeff Samardzija
Today, 11:01 AM
- Is Shin-Soo Choo Going to Get $100 Million? Calculating His Expected Contract
Today, 10:18 AM
- The Importance of Perspective on a Jeff Samardzija Extension
Today, 09:08 AM
- Eric Hinske Will Recruit All The Free Agents and Other Bullets
Today, 08:15 AM
- Recapping Another Busy Weekend in Case You Missed Any of the Busy-ness
Today, 07:05 AM
Upcoming Calendar Events
Fluff on 2012 3rd Round Pick Ryan McNeil
Posted 26 December 2012 - 02:03 PM
Pretty generic article, as far these profiles go. It's nice to get a feel for the kid's personality, though. Seems like a good one. I'm excited for him, Underwood, Johnson, and the others picked high up in the draft this past year. Note he looks like an actual starting picture, very strong. If all goes according to plan he'll spend some time at Boise this coming year, I don't think a move to Peoria at the end is out of the question but we'll see.
(For once we may have pitching prospects that don't profile as just "a 4th/5th starter". That'll be the day!)
Let's hope he takes bigger strides in 2013. Go Cubs.
0 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users
Bleacher Nation is not affiliated in any way with Major League Baseball or the Chicago National League Ballclub (that's the Cubs).