2 Tickets, Aisle 219, for Tomorrow's 100th Anniversary game.
MaxM1908 - Yesterday, 03:28 PM
2 tickets to 100th Birthday Game - 1st row upper deck
NorthSideIrish - Yesterday, 01:00 PM
Bleacher Nation is on Facebook, and you should totally "Like" us:
Bleacher Nation is also on Twitter, and you should totally follow us:
Bleacher Nation Posts
- Afore the Game: Packers v. Chi-Feds (1:20 CT) – Lineups, Broadcast Info, etc.
Today, 10:12 AM
- The Cubs Will Have to Jump Through More Hoops to Provide Free Parking
Today, 10:02 AM
- Jake Arrieta Will Get One More Rehab Start Before Returning
Today, 09:25 AM
- Hello: Here’s a $100,000(!) Fantasy Contest for Your Enjoyment and Enrichment
Today, 08:34 AM
- Happy Birthday Wrigley Field and Other Bullets
Today, 08:00 AM
Upcoming Calendar Events
Question about signing free agents/losing draft picks
Posted 05 January 2013 - 10:12 AM
Posted 07 January 2013 - 12:19 AM
That sounds good. So, the Cubs don't actually have to sign Lohse, we just need him to sign with Atlanta, Cleveland, or the Angels, right?
that's interesting. so if the Cubs wanted to sign both, they could sign Bourn first and then Lohse to deliberately give St. Louis a lower draft pick.
0 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users
Bleacher Nation is not affiliated in any way with Major League Baseball or the Chicago National League Ballclub (that's the Cubs).