Bleacher Nation is on Facebook, and you should totally "Like" us:
Bleacher Nation is also on Twitter, and you should totally follow us:
Bleacher Nation Posts
- Monday Mid-Day Winter Meetings Update: Sale, Samardzija, Brown, Price, Tanaka, Hendriks, More
Today, 01:03 PM
- Add the Yankees to the List of Teams Interested in Jeff Samardzija
Today, 11:01 AM
- Is Shin-Soo Choo Going to Get $100 Million? Calculating His Expected Contract
Today, 10:18 AM
- The Importance of Perspective on a Jeff Samardzija Extension
Today, 09:08 AM
- Eric Hinske Will Recruit All The Free Agents and Other Bullets
Today, 08:15 AM
Upcoming Calendar Events
Question about signing free agents/losing draft picks
Posted 05 January 2013 - 10:12 AM
Posted 07 January 2013 - 12:19 AM
That sounds good. So, the Cubs don't actually have to sign Lohse, we just need him to sign with Atlanta, Cleveland, or the Angels, right?
that's interesting. so if the Cubs wanted to sign both, they could sign Bourn first and then Lohse to deliberately give St. Louis a lower draft pick.
0 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users
Bleacher Nation is not affiliated in any way with Major League Baseball or the Chicago National League Ballclub (that's the Cubs).