Bleacher Nation is on Facebook, and you should totally "Like" us:
Bleacher Nation is also on Twitter, and you should totally follow us:
Bleacher Nation Posts
- Chicago Cubs Reportedly Sign Pitcher Tsuyoshi Wada to a Minor League Deal
Today, 07:16 PM
- Winter Meetings Denouement: What Did or Didn’t Happen with Jeff Samardzija, and What Comes Next?
Today, 01:01 PM
- Another Meh Option Off the Board: Joba Chamberlain Reportedly to Sign With Tigers
Today, 12:42 PM
- Minor Acquisitions: Tommy Hottovy, Charles Cutler
Today, 10:58 AM
- Chicago Cubs Trade Brian Bogusevic to the Miami Marlins for Justin Ruggiano
Today, 08:40 AM
Upcoming Calendar Events
Question about signing free agents/losing draft picks
Posted 05 January 2013 - 10:12 AM
Posted 07 January 2013 - 12:19 AM
That sounds good. So, the Cubs don't actually have to sign Lohse, we just need him to sign with Atlanta, Cleveland, or the Angels, right?
that's interesting. so if the Cubs wanted to sign both, they could sign Bourn first and then Lohse to deliberately give St. Louis a lower draft pick.
0 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users
Bleacher Nation is not affiliated in any way with Major League Baseball or the Chicago National League Ballclub (that's the Cubs).