Looking to split bleacher seats for Combo plan or Full Season
pitching101 - Today, 09:04 AM
Bleacher Nation is on Facebook, and you should totally "Like" us:
Bleacher Nation is also on Twitter, and you should totally follow us:
Bleacher Nation Posts
- Lukewarm Stove: Samardzija, Granderson, Price, Tanaka, Saltalamacchia, More
Today, 02:36 PM
- Cubs Lose 2013 Rule 5 Draft Pick to Phillies Because of Lendy Castillo Shenanigans
Today, 02:00 PM
- No Edward Mujica for the Cubs: Signs Two-Year Deal with Red Sox
Today, 11:05 AM
- Latest on Tanaka and the Posting System: Deal Coming Today? Cubs Still Heavily Involved?
Today, 10:22 AM
- Obsessive Wrigley Renovation Watch: License Committee Signs Off on Tweaks, Plaza Booze Delayed
Today, 09:55 AM
Upcoming Calendar Events
Question about signing free agents/losing draft picks
Posted 05 January 2013 - 10:12 AM
Posted 07 January 2013 - 12:19 AM
That sounds good. So, the Cubs don't actually have to sign Lohse, we just need him to sign with Atlanta, Cleveland, or the Angels, right?
that's interesting. so if the Cubs wanted to sign both, they could sign Bourn first and then Lohse to deliberately give St. Louis a lower draft pick.
0 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users
Bleacher Nation is not affiliated in any way with Major League Baseball or the Chicago National League Ballclub (that's the Cubs).