Bleacher Nation is on Facebook, and you should totally "Like" us:
Bleacher Nation is also on Twitter, and you should totally follow us:
Bleacher Nation Posts
- Another Rumored Bullpen Target for the Cubs: Joba Chamberlain
Today, 01:24 PM
- Signing Day: McLouth, Feldman, Napoli, Johnson, and the Big Boys
Today, 10:31 AM
- Yankees Keep on Spending: Agree to Terms with Carlos Beltran
Today, 08:58 AM
- Tim McCarver to St. Louis? Yes, Please and Other Bullets
Today, 08:15 AM
- Chicago Cubs Reportedly Eyeing Free Agent John Axford
Yesterday, 05:35 PM
Upcoming Calendar Events
Question about signing free agents/losing draft picks
Posted 05 January 2013 - 10:12 AM
Posted 07 January 2013 - 12:19 AM
That sounds good. So, the Cubs don't actually have to sign Lohse, we just need him to sign with Atlanta, Cleveland, or the Angels, right?
that's interesting. so if the Cubs wanted to sign both, they could sign Bourn first and then Lohse to deliberately give St. Louis a lower draft pick.
0 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users
Bleacher Nation is not affiliated in any way with Major League Baseball or the Chicago National League Ballclub (that's the Cubs).