Selling any non-Yankee and non-Cardinals game for Face Value
NorthSideIrish - Mar 07 2014 10:03 AM
Bleacher Nation is on Facebook, and you should totally "Like" us:
Bleacher Nation is also on Twitter, and you should totally follow us:
Bleacher Nation Posts
- Spring Training Miscellany: Rockies 13, Cubs 0 – March 11, 2014
Yesterday, 05:38 PM
- God’s Benevolence Watch: In Case You Were Worried About Pierce Johnson
Yesterday, 01:57 PM
- Pre-Gamin’: Rockies v. Cubs (3:05 CT) – Lineup, Broadcast Info, etc.
Yesterday, 12:42 PM
- Is It Too Early for Mock Draft Discussions? Probably – But Let’s Do It Anyway
Yesterday, 11:01 AM
- Convalescence Watch: Castro, Arrieta, Sweeney, Olt
Yesterday, 09:51 AM
Upcoming Calendar Events
Cubs Calendar 1/8/13 - Names
Posted 08 January 2013 - 12:29 PM
Just glad that I can participate. Last year I never had a chance with Stinky Pete and Queen Jeff...
Hints for the remaining 2 names:
1. It's a fairly important Central American country that had a lot going on around the turn of the 20th century.
2. If you are in a drought you wish there was one of these.
The Red Hot Chiles?
1 for 2 - Rainmakers is correct.
Final Jeopardy clue. Teddy Roosevelt cut through this country where others failed but I am sure the workers are glad there was only one of them.
Posted 08 January 2013 - 04:23 PM
If you are going to pay attention to the Calendar grammar this year, two things will happen:
1) I will be vindicated for all of last year's run-on sentences.
2) You will go crazy!
1. I will vouch for that...heck today's Trivia is one giant run on sentence.
2. I am probably already crazy.
0 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users
Bleacher Nation is not affiliated in any way with Major League Baseball or the Chicago National League Ballclub (that's the Cubs).