Bleacher Nation is on Facebook, and you should totally "Like" us:
Bleacher Nation is also on Twitter, and you should totally follow us:
Bleacher Nation Posts
- Spring Training Miscellany: Mets 9, Cubs 4; Cubs 6, Royals 5 – March 15, 2014
Today, 05:45 PM
- Pre-Gamin’: Cubs v. Royals, Mets v. Cubs (3:05 CT) – Lineup, Broadcast Info, etc.
Today, 01:28 PM
- The Third Cut is the Hendricks-iest – Yeah, Kyle Hendricks Cut
Today, 12:38 PM
- Be Still My Heart: The 2015 Paw Star Game
Today, 11:10 AM
- Matt Garza Taking Names, Kicking Teeth and Other Bullets
Today, 08:51 AM
Upcoming Calendar Events
Cubs Calendar 1/8/13 - Names
Posted 08 January 2013 - 12:29 PM
Just glad that I can participate. Last year I never had a chance with Stinky Pete and Queen Jeff...
Hints for the remaining 2 names:
1. It's a fairly important Central American country that had a lot going on around the turn of the 20th century.
2. If you are in a drought you wish there was one of these.
The Red Hot Chiles?
1 for 2 - Rainmakers is correct.
Final Jeopardy clue. Teddy Roosevelt cut through this country where others failed but I am sure the workers are glad there was only one of them.
Posted 08 January 2013 - 04:23 PM
If you are going to pay attention to the Calendar grammar this year, two things will happen:
1) I will be vindicated for all of last year's run-on sentences.
2) You will go crazy!
1. I will vouch for that...heck today's Trivia is one giant run on sentence.
2. I am probably already crazy.
0 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users
Bleacher Nation is not affiliated in any way with Major League Baseball or the Chicago National League Ballclub (that's the Cubs).