Bleacher Nation is on Facebook, and you should totally "Like" us:
Bleacher Nation is also on Twitter, and you should totally follow us:
Bleacher Nation Posts
- Chicago Cubs Sign Undrafted Free Agent Josh Davis
Today, 09:30 AM
- Cuban Signee Armando Rivero Set to Make Debut with Kane County This Week
Today, 08:34 AM
- The Cardinals Way is Sliding High, Wide, and Late and Other Bullets
Today, 07:21 AM
- Cubs Minor League Daily: More All-Star Action
Today, 06:17 AM
- Enhanced Box Score: Cubs 4, Cardinals 2 – June 18, 2013
Yesterday, 09:00 PM
Upcoming Calendar Events
Puzzle Story - one-armed man
Posted 08 January 2013 - 04:04 PM
Did he lose it in an accident?
Did the shootee do something heinous to the shooter to cause the shooting, besides the hand losing?
Yes, in a way
Were the two men co-workers at any time?
Were the two men involved in any form of business relationship together?
Posted 08 January 2013 - 04:39 PM
Oh, and you answered Tom's question with more than a yes/no, thereby negating the rule and allowing for intricate answers on all questions.
0 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users
Bleacher Nation is not affiliated in any way with Major League Baseball or the Chicago National League Ballclub (that's the Cubs).