A Possible "Reason" I Could Have Included In My Book
Oswego Chris - Yesterday, 03:46 PM
Bleacher Nation is on Facebook, and you should totally "Like" us:
Bleacher Nation is also on Twitter, and you should totally follow us:
Bleacher Nation Posts
- Cubs Brass Visits Oklahoma Pitcher Jonathan Gray
Today, 07:50 AM
- The Reason the Cubs DFA’d Michael Bowden and Other Bullets
Today, 06:50 AM
- Cubs Minor League Daily: About Round Two
Today, 05:42 AM
- Enhanced Box Score: Cubs 0, Pirates 1 – May 22, 2013
Yesterday, 08:07 PM
- Pre-Gamin’: Cubs v. Pirates (6:05 CT) – Lineups, Broadcast Info, etc.
Yesterday, 04:01 PM
Upcoming Calendar Events
Puzzle Story - one-armed man
Posted 08 January 2013 - 04:04 PM
Did he lose it in an accident?
Did the shootee do something heinous to the shooter to cause the shooting, besides the hand losing?
Yes, in a way
Were the two men co-workers at any time?
Were the two men involved in any form of business relationship together?
Posted 08 January 2013 - 04:39 PM
Oh, and you answered Tom's question with more than a yes/no, thereby negating the rule and allowing for intricate answers on all questions.
0 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users
Bleacher Nation is not affiliated in any way with Major League Baseball or the Chicago National League Ballclub (that's the Cubs).