Bleacher Nation is on Facebook, and you should totally "Like" us:
Bleacher Nation is also on Twitter, and you should totally follow us:
Bleacher Nation Posts
- Off-Day Q & A Tomorrow at 1pm CT on Twitter and Facebook
Today, 05:42 PM
- Cubs Reportedly Going to DFA Michael Bowden to Make Room for Matt Garza on Tuesday
Today, 04:15 PM
- Enhanced Box Score: Mets 4, Cubs 3 – May 19, 2013
Today, 03:30 PM
- Pre-Gamin’: Mets v. Cubs (1:20 CT) – Lineups, Broadcast Info, etc.
Today, 10:28 AM
- This Week In The Minors: Still Checking Up
Today, 08:39 AM
Upcoming Calendar Events
Hilarious? Disturbing? Art? All of the Above?
Posted 10 January 2013 - 09:46 PM
I was hoping for a blow torch after the hair dryer. Interesting how the head fell away from the heat lamp even though that would have been the stronger side.
Maybe the chocolate bunnies contributed the arm that OG ate.
Posted 10 January 2013 - 09:51 PM
Posted 10 January 2013 - 10:58 PM
1) Where did you find this?
2) Parts of it looked...fake isn't the right word, but not well done, maybe? If you look at 0:34, chocolate is clearly on the side of the iron, but then when it's pulled away at 0:46, there isn't any chocolate on the iron. I dunno why someone would wanna fake something like that, though.
3) I definitely laughed at parts...I thought the profile of the shot during the heat lamp was hilarious because it looked like the bunny was screaming. Also the random spraying of chocolate during the hairdryer was funny.
4) The music was
5) I wouldn't classify it as art, but I didn't really find it disturbing, either. Maybe a mix of "haha, parts are funny" and "WTF am I watching?"
6) According to the YouTube comments, it's also educational!!
Posted 11 January 2013 - 11:44 AM
My wife was incredibly disturbed that I laughed the entire way through the video. I thought it was terribly, terribly funny.
Yeah, if I showed this to my wife while I watched (and laughed uncontrollably), she would think I was disturbed. Maybe I am.
0 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users
Bleacher Nation is not affiliated in any way with Major League Baseball or the Chicago National League Ballclub (that's the Cubs).