Bleacher Nation is on Facebook, and you should totally "Like" us:
Bleacher Nation is also on Twitter, and you should totally follow us:
Bleacher Nation Posts
- Chicago Cubs Sign Reliever Wesley Wright to One-Year Deal
Yesterday, 08:43 PM
- MLB and NPB Reportedly on the Verge of a “Maximum Bid” Posting System – And the Max is Just $20 Million
Yesterday, 05:36 PM
- Report: Cubs Will Do “Serious Listening” on Jeff Samardzija Next Week at the Winter Meetings
Yesterday, 03:48 PM
- Lukewarm Stove: Diamondbacks Want an Ace, but Archie Bradley’s Off Limits Even for David Price
Yesterday, 02:08 PM
- Interesting Non-Tenders from Around the League: Bailey, Turner, Wright, Hudson, Belisario, Others
Yesterday, 11:59 AM
Upcoming Calendar Events
Season Ticket Draft Help
Posted 13 January 2013 - 04:03 PM
The White Sox are weekday afternoon games, the Rangers are night games in April, and Houston isn't exactly an exciting interleague opponent. I'd like to see the Angels, but a Tuesday night in July seems like an odd first choice.
Posted 13 January 2013 - 10:10 PM
The Giants come in for the first homestand weekend. That's not a bad pick, either.
If by some chance the Cubs are still in contention, that final homestand against the Pirates and Braves would be a good one.
On the other hand, if you think the Cubs are going to sell off, taking July 31 or August 1 wouldn't be bad either. If the Cubs do land some new major league talent, those two game are good bets to be their Cubs debuts.
Posted 13 January 2013 - 10:54 PM
Either the pre-All Star series vs. the Cardinals or the early August series against the Dodgers (side benefit of seeing A LOT of really good players and the largest payroll we have seen (which could be even higher if the Dodgers buy at the deadline)).
My 1.1 pick would be the Dodgers series.
0 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users
Bleacher Nation is not affiliated in any way with Major League Baseball or the Chicago National League Ballclub (that's the Cubs).