Selling any non-Yankee and non-Cardinals game for Face Value
NorthSideIrish - Mar 07 2014 10:03 AM
Steamers likes Cubs pitching prospects better than hitters this year
udbrky - Mar 04 2014 12:06 PM
Bleacher Nation is on Facebook, and you should totally "Like" us:
Bleacher Nation is also on Twitter, and you should totally follow us:
Bleacher Nation Posts
- Lukewarm Stove: Injury Shake-Up, Samardzija, Santana, Diaz, Carpenter, Headley (UPDATE)
Today, 10:59 AM
- Could the Cubs’ TV Deal Look More Like the Dodgers’ Deal Than the Phillies?
Today, 09:30 AM
- Is the NL Central Really All that Tough? How is the Cubs’ Strength of Schedule?
Today, 08:41 AM
- Patience Will Remain a Key with Arodys Vizcaino and Other Bullets
Today, 07:30 AM
- Spring Training Miscellany: Brewers 8, Cubs 10 – March 9, 2014
Yesterday, 05:55 PM
Upcoming Calendar Events
Cubs Calendar 1/22/13 - ROY
Posted 22 January 2013 - 02:16 PM
Believe me, that was lucky. I just said Reuschel because you said he was one of your favorites... I thought Reuschel would be the most logical at that point, but I wanted to say Lefferts. I just looked up the 89 Giants and these appear to be all the ex-Cubs and soon to be ex-Cubs pitchers. Not sure if they were all suited up for the playoffs though:
Rick Reuschel is correct! As if there were any doubt that you'd get it right, Spriggs.
Mulholland (a future opening day Cubs starter!)
0 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users
Bleacher Nation is not affiliated in any way with Major League Baseball or the Chicago National League Ballclub (that's the Cubs).