Series Internetz-view: Cubs vs Reds 4/18/14 - 4/20/14
miggy80 - Apr 18 2014 10:05 AM
Bleacher Nation is on Facebook, and you should totally "Like" us:
Bleacher Nation is also on Twitter, and you should totally follow us:
Bleacher Nation Posts
- Enhanced Box Score: Reds 8, Cubs 2 – April 20, 2014
Today, 04:21 PM
- Pre-Gamin’: Reds v. Cubs (1:20 CT) – Lineups, Broadcast Info, etc.
Today, 10:25 AM
- This Week In The Minors: (Very) Early Storylines
Today, 09:10 AM
- Mike Olt Showing Off His Power and Other Bullets
Today, 08:05 AM
- God’s Benevolence Watch: Javier Baez Could Be Back Today (UPDATE: He Is!)
Today, 07:15 AM
Upcoming Calendar Events
Cubs Calendar 1/25/13 - Hartnett
Posted 25 January 2013 - 05:43 AM
Gabby Hartnett's "Homer in the Gloamin" is perhaps the most dramatic in Cubs history. His two-run shot in the bottom of the ninth as darkness fell on September 28, 1938 moved the Cubs into first place, and the team went on to win the pennant.
Posted 25 January 2013 - 10:34 PM
It isn't Rip on line toot.
The pitcher he hit it off did go to the University of Iowa, his first name was a Mideval (sp?) handheld instrument of war.
Here is the link to the box score:
Did you see how many pitchers the Cubs used in that game? Seems like quite a few for that era.
0 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users
Bleacher Nation is not affiliated in any way with Major League Baseball or the Chicago National League Ballclub (that's the Cubs).