Selling any non-Yankee and non-Cardinals game for Face Value
NorthSideIrish - Mar 07 2014 10:03 AM
Steamers likes Cubs pitching prospects better than hitters this year
udbrky - Mar 04 2014 12:06 PM
Bleacher Nation is on Facebook, and you should totally "Like" us:
Bleacher Nation is also on Twitter, and you should totally follow us:
Bleacher Nation Posts
- Spring Training Miscellany: Cubs 9, Reds 0 – March 8, 2014
Yesterday, 05:22 PM
- Pre-Gamin’: Cubs v. Reds (2:05 CT) – Lineup, Broadcast Info, etc.
Yesterday, 12:40 PM
- Lukewarm Stove: Ervin Santana Now Wants a One-Year Deal, Any Sense for Cubs?
Yesterday, 10:15 AM
- Darwin Barney’s Value as a Shortstop and Other Bullets
Yesterday, 08:56 AM
- Spring Training Miscellany: Cubs 3, Angels 2; Indians 7, Cubs 2 – March 7, 2014
Mar 07 2014 05:17 PM
Upcoming Calendar Events
Cubs Calendar 1/25/13 - Hartnett
Posted 25 January 2013 - 05:43 AM
Gabby Hartnett's "Homer in the Gloamin" is perhaps the most dramatic in Cubs history. His two-run shot in the bottom of the ninth as darkness fell on September 28, 1938 moved the Cubs into first place, and the team went on to win the pennant.
Posted 25 January 2013 - 10:34 PM
It isn't Rip on line toot.
The pitcher he hit it off did go to the University of Iowa, his first name was a Mideval (sp?) handheld instrument of war.
Here is the link to the box score:
Did you see how many pitchers the Cubs used in that game? Seems like quite a few for that era.
0 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users
Bleacher Nation is not affiliated in any way with Major League Baseball or the Chicago National League Ballclub (that's the Cubs).