Selling any non-Yankee and non-Cardinals game for Face Value
NorthSideIrish - Mar 07 2014 10:03 AM
Bleacher Nation is on Facebook, and you should totally "Like" us:
Bleacher Nation is also on Twitter, and you should totally follow us:
Bleacher Nation Posts
- Spring Training Miscellany: Rockies 13, Cubs 0 – March 11, 2014
Yesterday, 05:38 PM
- God’s Benevolence Watch: In Case You Were Worried About Pierce Johnson
Yesterday, 01:57 PM
- Pre-Gamin’: Rockies v. Cubs (3:05 CT) – Lineup, Broadcast Info, etc.
Yesterday, 12:42 PM
- Is It Too Early for Mock Draft Discussions? Probably – But Let’s Do It Anyway
Yesterday, 11:01 AM
- Convalescence Watch: Castro, Arrieta, Sweeney, Olt
Yesterday, 09:51 AM
Upcoming Calendar Events
Cubs Calendar 1/25/13 - Hartnett
Posted 25 January 2013 - 05:43 AM
Gabby Hartnett's "Homer in the Gloamin" is perhaps the most dramatic in Cubs history. His two-run shot in the bottom of the ninth as darkness fell on September 28, 1938 moved the Cubs into first place, and the team went on to win the pennant.
Posted 25 January 2013 - 10:34 PM
It isn't Rip on line toot.
The pitcher he hit it off did go to the University of Iowa, his first name was a Mideval (sp?) handheld instrument of war.
Here is the link to the box score:
Did you see how many pitchers the Cubs used in that game? Seems like quite a few for that era.
0 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users
Bleacher Nation is not affiliated in any way with Major League Baseball or the Chicago National League Ballclub (that's the Cubs).