Bleacher Bum

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 11 posts
  • Twitter:@DanielGPrice
  • LocationChicago

Posted 28 January 2013 - 10:31 AM

Hey all...
Just wanted to post tickets I have available for 2013. I have a pair of VIP bleacher tickets. If anyone is interested or for more info, just visit the site I created here...

www.chicagocubsbleachertickets.com

I get tickets usually in hand around St Paddy's day. I live on the near-north side & can meet up for exchange just about anywhere in the Chicago area.

Dan

#2 Brett

Brett

Administrator

• Administrators
  • 3,639 posts
  • Twitter:BleacherNation
  • Facebook:BleacherNation

Posted 28 January 2013 - 05:56 PM

Good deal, Dan. I may have to hit you up on some of those once I figure out my plans for the season.

#3 CubFanBob

CubFanBob

Bleacher Bum

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 135 posts

Posted 29 January 2013 - 01:21 PM

Dig that website you created. What % of your tickets do you sell from it if you dont mind me asking.

#4 justinjabs

justinjabs

Bleacher Bum

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 366 posts
  • Twitter:justinjabs
  • LocationMilwaukee

Posted 29 January 2013 - 07:36 PM

Hey Dan, so for Wednesday April 10th, the $35 price listed is for both tickets? (for example).

Posted Image

"With Reed we will succeed."
Twitter -- Blog

#5 Cub Fan Dan

Cub Fan Dan

Bleacher Bum

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 11 posts
  • LocationChicago

Posted 30 January 2013 - 09:49 AM

Justin: You are correct, all pricing is for BOTH tickets.

Bob: I set up a website for my wedding. Up to date information, schedules, letting guests know she my wife didnt wise up & call it off. So I did the same thing with my STs. In the past I sent out a pdf doc that is pretty much out-of-date once you sell a game. This way, a game sells & I can mark it sold & get the updates out without having to re-email a document.

I had 2-3 people buy that found this site by googling & sold 2 games from that. Last year I sold about 30 to friends & about 20 on Stubhub, a dozen on Craigslist & have 20 games between myself, wife or Father-in-law.

Brett: If you decide to have a BN Nite out at the game, Ill save that game (if I still have it).

Dan

#6 CubFanBob

CubFanBob

Bleacher Bum

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 135 posts

Posted 02 February 2013 - 03:35 PM

Thanks Dan

I was just emailing friends but I like your website. Sold about 10% ebay 40% SH 5% CL, 10% friends word of mouth email rest went to or ate

Justin: You are correct, all pricing is for BOTH tickets.

Bob: I set up a website for my wedding. Up to date information, schedules, letting guests know she my wife didnt wise up & call it off. So I did the same thing with my STs. In the past I sent out a pdf doc that is pretty much out-of-date once you sell a game. This way, a game sells & I can mark it sold & get the updates out without having to re-email a document.

I had 2-3 people buy that found this site by googling & sold 2 games from that. Last year I sold about 30 to friends & about 20 on Stubhub, a dozen on Craigslist & have 20 games between myself, wife or Father-in-law.

Brett: If you decide to have a BN Nite out at the game, Ill save that game (if I still have it).

Dan

#7 Cub Fan Dan

Cub Fan Dan

Bleacher Bum

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 11 posts
  • LocationChicago

Posted 01 March 2013 - 08:15 AM

FYI: Just gave this site an actual web address:

www.chicagocubsbleachertickets.com

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Bleacher Nation is not affiliated in any way with Major League Baseball or the Chicago National League Ballclub (that's the Cubs).