Selling any non-Yankee and non-Cardinals game for Face Value
NorthSideIrish - Mar 07 2014 10:03 AM
Bleacher Nation is on Facebook, and you should totally "Like" us:
Bleacher Nation is also on Twitter, and you should totally follow us:
Bleacher Nation Posts
- Spring Training Miscellany: Rockies 13, Cubs 0 – March 11, 2014
Yesterday, 05:38 PM
- God’s Benevolence Watch: In Case You Were Worried About Pierce Johnson
Yesterday, 01:57 PM
- Pre-Gamin’: Rockies v. Cubs (3:05 CT) – Lineup, Broadcast Info, etc.
Yesterday, 12:42 PM
- Is It Too Early for Mock Draft Discussions? Probably – But Let’s Do It Anyway
Yesterday, 11:01 AM
- Convalescence Watch: Castro, Arrieta, Sweeney, Olt
Yesterday, 09:51 AM
Upcoming Calendar Events
What Kind of Wood Do I Have?
Posted 28 January 2013 - 10:37 PM
It looks pretty hard and solid.
It's very solid, lots of use with no signs of weakness, lots of good "grain". Just a few "knots".
Pine with a classy Mahogany finish is Mahogany in my book, Hansman.
Thanks, I was thinking pine, since it's from Target, but I haven't seen a lot of wood.
Posted 29 January 2013 - 01:45 PM
Joe, that's probably pine with a mahogany/dark cherry or walnut stain. One of the pics you put on twitter looked more walnut like.
Ya, the top looks different than the sides, but I imagine it's just from more stain penetration. From what I've seen walnut is decently knot free. The top has more pine-ish looking knots. If this is even a thing.
0 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users
Bleacher Nation is not affiliated in any way with Major League Baseball or the Chicago National League Ballclub (that's the Cubs).