Bleacher Nation is on Facebook, and you should totally "Like" us:
Bleacher Nation is also on Twitter, and you should totally follow us:
Bleacher Nation Posts
- Report: Cubs Talking to Marlins About Logan Morrison
Today, 09:10 AM
- Starlin Castro Back to the Leadoff Spot? And Other Bullets
Today, 08:31 AM
- Cubs to Meet with Jeff Samardzija’s Agents Today – Some Logical Inferences Follow
Today, 06:54 AM
- Tuesday Evening Winter Meetings Update: Tanaka, Storen, Clippard, Russell, Choo, Mulder, More
Yesterday, 08:31 PM
- Jeff Samardzija Bits: Diamondbacks Still In? Blue Jays? Any Offers on the Table?
Yesterday, 07:26 PM
Upcoming Calendar Events
Posted 06 February 2013 - 02:36 PM
Luke, if your formula ranks Sappelt as our second-best OF prospect ahead of Soler, your formula is broken. My top 5 would be Soler, Almora, Jackson, Szczur and Ha.
Luke did say that Sappelt is an outlier in the results and not sure where Baez is in your rankings. If he truly isn't in the top-5 then I'd say your formula is broken. My guess is that you simply forgot to include him.
0 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users
Bleacher Nation is not affiliated in any way with Major League Baseball or the Chicago National League Ballclub (that's the Cubs).