Bleacher Nation is on Facebook, and you should totally "Like" us:
Bleacher Nation is also on Twitter, and you should totally follow us:
Bleacher Nation Posts
- Why Masahiro Tanaka Will Very Likely Be Posted Despite the Posting System Changes
Yesterday, 03:29 PM
- Another Rumored Bullpen Target for the Cubs: Joba Chamberlain
Yesterday, 01:24 PM
- Signing Day: McLouth, Feldman, Napoli, Johnson, and the Big Boys
Yesterday, 10:31 AM
- Yankees Keep on Spending: Agree to Terms with Carlos Beltran
Yesterday, 08:58 AM
- Tim McCarver to St. Louis? Yes, Please and Other Bullets
Yesterday, 08:15 AM
Upcoming Calendar Events
Posted 06 February 2013 - 02:36 PM
Luke, if your formula ranks Sappelt as our second-best OF prospect ahead of Soler, your formula is broken. My top 5 would be Soler, Almora, Jackson, Szczur and Ha.
Luke did say that Sappelt is an outlier in the results and not sure where Baez is in your rankings. If he truly isn't in the top-5 then I'd say your formula is broken. My guess is that you simply forgot to include him.
0 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users
Bleacher Nation is not affiliated in any way with Major League Baseball or the Chicago National League Ballclub (that's the Cubs).