7 moves the Cubs can make to win a 2014 World Series
Mike Taylor (no relation) - Yesterday, 08:33 PM
Bleacher Nation is on Facebook, and you should totally "Like" us:
Bleacher Nation is also on Twitter, and you should totally follow us:
Bleacher Nation Posts
- Travis Wood’s Margin for Error and Other Bullets
Today, 07:11 AM
- Cubs Minor League Daily: Unacceptable!
Today, 06:03 AM
- Off-Day Q & A Tomorrow at 1pm CT on Twitter and Facebook
Yesterday, 05:42 PM
- Cubs Reportedly Going to DFA Michael Bowden to Make Room for Matt Garza on Tuesday
Yesterday, 04:15 PM
- Enhanced Box Score: Mets 4, Cubs 3 – May 19, 2013
Yesterday, 03:30 PM
Upcoming Calendar Events
Posted 06 February 2013 - 02:36 PM
Luke, if your formula ranks Sappelt as our second-best OF prospect ahead of Soler, your formula is broken. My top 5 would be Soler, Almora, Jackson, Szczur and Ha.
Luke did say that Sappelt is an outlier in the results and not sure where Baez is in your rankings. If he truly isn't in the top-5 then I'd say your formula is broken. My guess is that you simply forgot to include him.
0 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users
Bleacher Nation is not affiliated in any way with Major League Baseball or the Chicago National League Ballclub (that's the Cubs).