Selling any non-Yankee and non-Cardinals game for Face Value
NorthSideIrish - Yesterday, 10:03 AM
Steamers likes Cubs pitching prospects better than hitters this year
udbrky - Mar 04 2014 12:06 PM
Bleacher Nation is on Facebook, and you should totally "Like" us:
Bleacher Nation is also on Twitter, and you should totally follow us:
Bleacher Nation Posts
- Pre-Gamin’: Cubs v. Reds (2:05 CT) – Lineup, Broadcast Info, etc.
Today, 12:40 PM
- Lukewarm Stove: Ervin Santana Now Wants a One-Year Deal, Any Sense for Cubs?
Today, 10:15 AM
- Darwin Barney’s Value as a Shortstop and Other Bullets
Today, 08:56 AM
- Spring Training Miscellany: Cubs 3, Angels 2; Indians 7, Cubs 2 – March 7, 2014
Yesterday, 05:17 PM
- SchadenfReds: Brandon Phillips Says Silly Things
Yesterday, 02:06 PM
Upcoming Calendar Events
Posted 06 February 2013 - 02:36 PM
Luke, if your formula ranks Sappelt as our second-best OF prospect ahead of Soler, your formula is broken. My top 5 would be Soler, Almora, Jackson, Szczur and Ha.
Luke did say that Sappelt is an outlier in the results and not sure where Baez is in your rankings. If he truly isn't in the top-5 then I'd say your formula is broken. My guess is that you simply forgot to include him.
0 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users
Bleacher Nation is not affiliated in any way with Major League Baseball or the Chicago National League Ballclub (that's the Cubs).