Bleacher Nation is on Facebook, and you should totally "Like" us:
Bleacher Nation is also on Twitter, and you should totally follow us:
Bleacher Nation Posts
- Rangers Reportedly Agree to Terms with Shin-Soo Choo
Today, 11:28 AM
- Counting on Prospects, Alone, is a Mistake and Other Bullets
Today, 08:21 AM
- Lukewarm Stove: Tanaka, Samardzija, Price, Balfour
Yesterday, 12:07 PM
- Prospects Progress: Jorge Soler
Yesterday, 10:01 AM
- No Kurt Suzuki for the Cubs, Which, Um, Ok?
Yesterday, 09:55 AM
Upcoming Calendar Events
Posted 06 February 2013 - 02:36 PM
Luke, if your formula ranks Sappelt as our second-best OF prospect ahead of Soler, your formula is broken. My top 5 would be Soler, Almora, Jackson, Szczur and Ha.
Luke did say that Sappelt is an outlier in the results and not sure where Baez is in your rankings. If he truly isn't in the top-5 then I'd say your formula is broken. My guess is that you simply forgot to include him.
0 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users
Bleacher Nation is not affiliated in any way with Major League Baseball or the Chicago National League Ballclub (that's the Cubs).