Bleacher Nation is on Facebook, and you should totally "Like" us:
Bleacher Nation is also on Twitter, and you should totally follow us:
Bleacher Nation Posts
- Scott Boras and Jed Hoyer Cast Doubt on Big Splashes, Rile Some of You Up (Probably)
Today, 03:43 PM
- Obsessive Wrigley Renovation Watch: City Council Approves the Revised Plan
Today, 02:41 PM
- No Logan Morrison: Marlins Reportedly Trade Him to the Mariners
Today, 02:03 PM
- The Rule 5 Draft is Tomorrow, Cubs Prospects on the Line (UPDATE)
Today, 12:29 PM
- Oh, Good: Teams “Know” that Max Scherzer is “Definitely in Play”
Today, 11:37 AM
Upcoming Calendar Events
Posted 06 February 2013 - 02:36 PM
Luke, if your formula ranks Sappelt as our second-best OF prospect ahead of Soler, your formula is broken. My top 5 would be Soler, Almora, Jackson, Szczur and Ha.
Luke did say that Sappelt is an outlier in the results and not sure where Baez is in your rankings. If he truly isn't in the top-5 then I'd say your formula is broken. My guess is that you simply forgot to include him.
0 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users
Bleacher Nation is not affiliated in any way with Major League Baseball or the Chicago National League Ballclub (that's the Cubs).