Bleacher Nation is on Facebook, and you should totally "Like" us:
Bleacher Nation is also on Twitter, and you should totally follow us:
Bleacher Nation Posts
- Add the Yankees to the List of Teams Interested in Jeff Samardzija
Today, 11:01 AM
- Is Shin-Soo Choo Going to Get $100 Million? Calculating His Expected Contract
Today, 10:18 AM
- The Importance of Perspective on a Jeff Samardzija Extension
Today, 09:08 AM
- Eric Hinske Will Recruit All The Free Agents and Other Bullets
Today, 08:15 AM
- Recapping Another Busy Weekend in Case You Missed Any of the Busy-ness
Today, 07:05 AM
Upcoming Calendar Events
Cubs Calendar 2/8/13 - All-Star Games
Posted 08 February 2013 - 07:44 AM
Well, if we aren't it would have to be 1947 to stay in the late 40's.Between the two of us, one of us oughta be right. I don't think it's 49 since I know that was in Brooklyn
Somewhere around 1946 for the 3rd.
"It's not the dress that makes you look fat, it's the fat that makes you look fat." - Al Bundy
"Ow" - Dylan Bundy
Posted 08 February 2013 - 09:17 AM
Posted 08 February 2013 - 09:52 AM
Posted 08 February 2013 - 09:55 AM
Hey, you guys should collect scorecards from the games!! this one should have been much easier than you made it out to be. Scorecards from each of these years are still quite affordable. spoiler alert, they published a reprint of the 1962 scorecard. Make sure the older ones say Neely printing on them.
Hey, Paul, just curious: do you collect used/filled-in scorecards, or blank ones?
0 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users
Bleacher Nation is not affiliated in any way with Major League Baseball or the Chicago National League Ballclub (that's the Cubs).