Bleacher Nation is on Facebook, and you should totally "Like" us:
Bleacher Nation is also on Twitter, and you should totally follow us:
Bleacher Nation Posts
- MLB and NPB Reportedly on the Verge of a “Maximum Bid” Posting System – And the Max is Just $20 Million
Today, 05:36 PM
- Report: Cubs Will Do “Serious Listening” on Jeff Samardzija Next Week at the Winter Meetings
Today, 03:48 PM
- Lukewarm Stove: Diamondbacks Want an Ace, but Archie Bradley’s Off Limits Even for David Price
Today, 02:08 PM
- Interesting Non-Tenders from Around the League: Bailey, Turner, Wright, Hudson, Belisario, Others
Today, 11:59 AM
- The Daytona Cubs Are Baseball America’s Minor League Team of the Year
Today, 10:38 AM
Upcoming Calendar Events
Cub Fan Dan (42)
Cubs Calendar 2/8/13 - All-Star Games
Posted 08 February 2013 - 07:44 AM
Well, if we aren't it would have to be 1947 to stay in the late 40's.Between the two of us, one of us oughta be right. I don't think it's 49 since I know that was in Brooklyn
Somewhere around 1946 for the 3rd.
"It's not the dress that makes you look fat, it's the fat that makes you look fat." - Al Bundy
"Ow" - Dylan Bundy
Posted 08 February 2013 - 09:17 AM
Posted 08 February 2013 - 09:52 AM
Posted 08 February 2013 - 09:55 AM
Hey, you guys should collect scorecards from the games!! this one should have been much easier than you made it out to be. Scorecards from each of these years are still quite affordable. spoiler alert, they published a reprint of the 1962 scorecard. Make sure the older ones say Neely printing on them.
Hey, Paul, just curious: do you collect used/filled-in scorecards, or blank ones?
0 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users
Bleacher Nation is not affiliated in any way with Major League Baseball or the Chicago National League Ballclub (that's the Cubs).