I loved me some Mark Bellhorn. Homerun or strike 3. 90% of the time, he did that every time.
oh oh oh!!! MARK BELLHORN
Bleacher Nation is on Facebook, and you should totally "Like" us:
Bleacher Nation is also on Twitter, and you should totally follow us:
Bleacher Nation Posts
- Lukewarm Stove: Winter Meetings Eve, Cubs Needs, Axford, Barney, Samardzija, Papelbon, Kemp
Yesterday, 05:55 PM
- For Real? Chicago Cubs Reportedly Talking to Shin-Soo Choo
Yesterday, 03:26 PM
- Portrait of a Broken Organization: The Seattle Mariners
Yesterday, 12:03 PM
- This Is It: You’ve Got a Couple Hours Left to Join Today’s Fantasy Football Contest
Yesterday, 09:30 AM
- The Momentum of the Winter Meetings and Other Bullets
Yesterday, 08:16 AM
Upcoming Calendar Events
The Riot Award
Posted 13 February 2013 - 03:00 AM
Has he been mentioned for any steroid use? Kinda sounds like he would with that weird of spikes.
He had one of his two good seasons that year (despite leading the league in strikeouts) the other was 2002 with the Cubs when he cracked 27 home runs. Never hit more than 8 home runs any other year than those two.
Posted 13 February 2013 - 08:38 AM
Not that I know of but it bears mentioning that those were the only two years he got over 500 PAs. Who knows maybe his dealers weren't snitches.
As my grandma always said "snitches get stitches".
Al: With every bullet, so far.
0 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users
Bleacher Nation is not affiliated in any way with Major League Baseball or the Chicago National League Ballclub (that's the Cubs).