I loved me some Mark Bellhorn. Homerun or strike 3. 90% of the time, he did that every time.
oh oh oh!!! MARK BELLHORN
A Possible "Reason" I Could Have Included In My Book
Oswego Chris - Today, 03:46 PM
Bleacher Nation is on Facebook, and you should totally "Like" us:
Bleacher Nation is also on Twitter, and you should totally follow us:
Bleacher Nation Posts
- Around the League: The Swift Fall of Albert Pujols, Barry Bonds on Miguel Cabrera, Instant Replay
Today, 01:59 PM
- Try to Contain Your Frustration: Shawn Camp to the DL with an Injured Toe
Today, 01:41 PM
- The Lineup That is Going to Crush You on Friday
Today, 12:02 PM
- Matt Garza Impressed at Least One Scout Last Night, But There’s Still a Trading Hang-Up
Today, 10:17 AM
- Darwin Barney Had a Great Night at the Plate … And He’s Quietly Having a Good Season There, Too
Today, 08:30 AM
Upcoming Calendar Events
The Riot Award
Posted 13 February 2013 - 03:00 AM
Has he been mentioned for any steroid use? Kinda sounds like he would with that weird of spikes.
He had one of his two good seasons that year (despite leading the league in strikeouts) the other was 2002 with the Cubs when he cracked 27 home runs. Never hit more than 8 home runs any other year than those two.
Posted 13 February 2013 - 08:38 AM
Not that I know of but it bears mentioning that those were the only two years he got over 500 PAs. Who knows maybe his dealers weren't snitches.
As my grandma always said "snitches get stitches".
Al: With every bullet, so far.
0 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users
Bleacher Nation is not affiliated in any way with Major League Baseball or the Chicago National League Ballclub (that's the Cubs).