I loved me some Mark Bellhorn. Homerun or strike 3. 90% of the time, he did that every time.
oh oh oh!!! MARK BELLHORN
Selling any non-Yankee and non-Cardinals game for Face Value
NorthSideIrish - Mar 07 2014 10:03 AM
Steamers likes Cubs pitching prospects better than hitters this year
udbrky - Mar 04 2014 12:06 PM
Bleacher Nation is on Facebook, and you should totally "Like" us:
Bleacher Nation is also on Twitter, and you should totally follow us:
Bleacher Nation Posts
- Lukewarm Stove: Ryan Kalish Making Nate Schierholtz Expendable?
Today, 06:06 PM
- Spring Training Miscellany: Cubs 3, Giants 2 – March 10, 2014
Today, 05:00 PM
- Pre-Gamin’: Cubs v. Giants (3:05 CT) – Lineup, Broadcast Info, etc.
Today, 12:35 PM
- Lukewarm Stove: Injury Shake-Up, Samardzija, Santana, Diaz, Carpenter, Headley (UPDATE)
Today, 10:59 AM
- Could the Cubs’ TV Deal Look More Like the Dodgers’ Deal Than the Phillies?
Today, 09:30 AM
Upcoming Calendar Events
The Riot Award
Posted 13 February 2013 - 03:00 AM
Has he been mentioned for any steroid use? Kinda sounds like he would with that weird of spikes.
He had one of his two good seasons that year (despite leading the league in strikeouts) the other was 2002 with the Cubs when he cracked 27 home runs. Never hit more than 8 home runs any other year than those two.
Posted 13 February 2013 - 08:38 AM
Not that I know of but it bears mentioning that those were the only two years he got over 500 PAs. Who knows maybe his dealers weren't snitches.
As my grandma always said "snitches get stitches".
Al: With every bullet, so far.
0 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users
Bleacher Nation is not affiliated in any way with Major League Baseball or the Chicago National League Ballclub (that's the Cubs).