I loved me some Mark Bellhorn. Homerun or strike 3. 90% of the time, he did that every time.
oh oh oh!!! MARK BELLHORN
Bleacher Nation is on Facebook, and you should totally "Like" us:
Bleacher Nation is also on Twitter, and you should totally follow us:
Bleacher Nation Posts
- What the Cubs Wanted from the Braves for Jeff Samardzija, and Rebuilding Considerations
Today, 08:35 AM
- MLB’s Revenues Passed $8 Billion This Year and Other Bullets
Today, 07:25 AM
- Myles: Cubs Christmas Wish List
Today, 06:16 AM
- Chicago Cubs Sign Reliever Jose Veras to One-Year $4 Million Deal, Plus Option (UPDATE)
Yesterday, 05:21 PM
- Lukewarm Stove: Yankees, Diamondbacks, Samardzija, Tanaka, Olt, Yoon, More
Yesterday, 11:48 AM
Upcoming Calendar Events
The Riot Award
Posted 13 February 2013 - 03:00 AM
Has he been mentioned for any steroid use? Kinda sounds like he would with that weird of spikes.
He had one of his two good seasons that year (despite leading the league in strikeouts) the other was 2002 with the Cubs when he cracked 27 home runs. Never hit more than 8 home runs any other year than those two.
Posted 13 February 2013 - 08:38 AM
Not that I know of but it bears mentioning that those were the only two years he got over 500 PAs. Who knows maybe his dealers weren't snitches.
As my grandma always said "snitches get stitches".
Al: With every bullet, so far.
0 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users
Bleacher Nation is not affiliated in any way with Major League Baseball or the Chicago National League Ballclub (that's the Cubs).