Bleacher Nation is on Facebook, and you should totally "Like" us:
Bleacher Nation is also on Twitter, and you should totally follow us:
Bleacher Nation Posts
- Lukewarm Stove: Winter Meetings Eve, Cubs Needs, Axford, Barney, Samardzija, Papelbon, Kemp
Today, 05:55 PM
- For Real? Chicago Cubs Reportedly Talking to Shin-Soo Choo
Today, 03:26 PM
- Portrait of a Broken Organization: The Seattle Mariners
Today, 12:03 PM
- This Is It: You’ve Got a Couple Hours Left to Join Today’s Fantasy Football Contest
Today, 09:30 AM
- The Momentum of the Winter Meetings and Other Bullets
Today, 08:16 AM
Upcoming Calendar Events
Bryan Salamone Law Firm
Posted 13 February 2013 - 10:26 AM
I've never seen a spammer give away their address before.... and it's allegedly in Richmond but advertising a NYC lawyer? interesting
While advertising their vast amazingness of programming abilities. Sounds like this dude is a one-stop shop for all of one's needs.
Posted 15 February 2013 - 10:12 AM
Well, that is if you consider a divorce attorney to be in "family" law.
So I googled it, and Salazar practices family law in New York. I don't understand this dude at all.
"It's not the dress that makes you look fat, it's the fat that makes you look fat." - Al Bundy
"Ow" - Dylan Bundy
0 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users
Bleacher Nation is not affiliated in any way with Major League Baseball or the Chicago National League Ballclub (that's the Cubs).