Bleacher Nation is on Facebook, and you should totally "Like" us:
Bleacher Nation is also on Twitter, and you should totally follow us:
Bleacher Nation Posts
- Report: Cubs Will Do “Serious Listening” on Jeff Samardzija Next Week at the Winter Meetings
Today, 03:48 PM
- Lukewarm Stove: Diamondbacks Want an Ace, but Archie Bradley’s Off Limits Even for David Price
Today, 02:08 PM
- Interesting Non-Tenders from Around the League: Bailey, Turner, Wright, Hudson, Belisario, Others
Today, 11:59 AM
- The Daytona Cubs Are Baseball America’s Minor League Team of the Year
Today, 10:38 AM
- Tanaka Update: NPB Willing to Accept Maximum Bid Structure, and Posting Fee Might Not Be Issue for Cubs
Today, 09:10 AM
Upcoming Calendar Events
Cub Fan Dan (42)
Bryan Salamone Law Firm
Posted 13 February 2013 - 10:26 AM
I've never seen a spammer give away their address before.... and it's allegedly in Richmond but advertising a NYC lawyer? interesting
While advertising their vast amazingness of programming abilities. Sounds like this dude is a one-stop shop for all of one's needs.
Posted 15 February 2013 - 10:12 AM
Well, that is if you consider a divorce attorney to be in "family" law.
So I googled it, and Salazar practices family law in New York. I don't understand this dude at all.
"It's not the dress that makes you look fat, it's the fat that makes you look fat." - Al Bundy
"Ow" - Dylan Bundy
0 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users
Bleacher Nation is not affiliated in any way with Major League Baseball or the Chicago National League Ballclub (that's the Cubs).