CubsMas Day 2 winner...Day 3 suggestions please...
Oswego Chris - Dec 09 2013 10:39 PM
Bleacher Nation is on Facebook, and you should totally "Like" us:
Bleacher Nation is also on Twitter, and you should totally follow us:
Bleacher Nation Posts
- Tuesday Evening Winter Meetings Update: Tanaka, Storen, Clippard, Russell, Choo, Mulder, More
Yesterday, 08:31 PM
- Jeff Samardzija Bits: Diamondbacks Still In? Blue Jays? Any Offers on the Table?
Yesterday, 07:26 PM
- Rumor: Cubs Interested in Pitcher Jason Hammel
Yesterday, 06:34 PM
- Jed Hoyer: Cubs May Add More Than One Starting Pitcher, Recently Met with Scott Baker’s Agent
Yesterday, 04:43 PM
- Rockies Reportedly Acquire Brett Anderson from A’s for Drew Pomeranz and Chris Jensen
Yesterday, 03:40 PM
Upcoming Calendar Events
I GOT OFFERED CUBS SEASON TICKETS!!!!!
Posted 13 February 2013 - 01:12 PM
But I'm broke...
However, for the low-low-low price of less than $.01 per second YOU could be the proud owner of this GORGEOUS season ticket!!!!!!
For realz...I am willing to let someone have my spot in line and have access to buying the bleacher season tickets.
Or, a time share situation?
I JUST DON'T WANT TO LOSE MY SPOT IN LINE
Edit: I don't want my spot in line to go wasted. If someone on here is waiting and has the funds, I think we can work something out.
Posted 13 February 2013 - 01:35 PM
The deposit for a 56 game combination plan is $211.90. The total, due March 1st, is $2,119.04.
The deposit for a 81 game package is $307.55. The total, due March 1st, is $3,075.52.
Posted 13 February 2013 - 10:31 PM
Posted 13 February 2013 - 10:35 PM
- You are allowed to buy one set of seats. I was thinking about doing that. It would suck this year, but at least you wouldn't loose your spot in line?? You are given the option of increasing your number of tickets the following year, if available. The advantage of being bleacher tickets is you would at least have a chance to get some of your money back selling individual tickets because of general admission??
0 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users
Bleacher Nation is not affiliated in any way with Major League Baseball or the Chicago National League Ballclub (that's the Cubs).