Cubs v. Yankees - April 16, 2014 (TV: CSN, WGN, MLBN)
Brett - Yesterday, 08:51 AM
100th Aniversery Series Tickets (Press Box View) $15
joejoe888 - Yesterday, 08:07 AM
Series Internetz-view: Cubs vs Yankees 4/15/14 - 4/16/14
miggy80 - Apr 15 2014 09:34 AM
Bleacher Nation is on Facebook, and you should totally "Like" us:
Bleacher Nation is also on Twitter, and you should totally follow us:
Bleacher Nation Posts
- Around the League: Smuggling Players, Scouting Players, Fixing Players, and More
Today, 02:47 PM
- Lukewarm Stove : A Couple Cuban Free Agents Aren’t Quite Free Agents
Today, 12:30 PM
- Looking at Chicago Cubs Starts Over the Last 10 Years
Today, 11:01 AM
- Wrigley 100th Anniversary Game Details (See You There on April 23)
Today, 10:01 AM
- Jake Arrieta Makes Another Rehab Start, Cubs Shift Rotation
Today, 09:01 AM
Upcoming Calendar Events
I GOT OFFERED CUBS SEASON TICKETS!!!!!
Posted 13 February 2013 - 01:12 PM
But I'm broke...
However, for the low-low-low price of less than $.01 per second YOU could be the proud owner of this GORGEOUS season ticket!!!!!!
For realz...I am willing to let someone have my spot in line and have access to buying the bleacher season tickets.
Or, a time share situation?
I JUST DON'T WANT TO LOSE MY SPOT IN LINE
Edit: I don't want my spot in line to go wasted. If someone on here is waiting and has the funds, I think we can work something out.
Posted 13 February 2013 - 01:35 PM
The deposit for a 56 game combination plan is $211.90. The total, due March 1st, is $2,119.04.
The deposit for a 81 game package is $307.55. The total, due March 1st, is $3,075.52.
Posted 13 February 2013 - 10:31 PM
Posted 13 February 2013 - 10:35 PM
- You are allowed to buy one set of seats. I was thinking about doing that. It would suck this year, but at least you wouldn't loose your spot in line?? You are given the option of increasing your number of tickets the following year, if available. The advantage of being bleacher tickets is you would at least have a chance to get some of your money back selling individual tickets because of general admission??
0 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users
Bleacher Nation is not affiliated in any way with Major League Baseball or the Chicago National League Ballclub (that's the Cubs).