Bleacher Nation is on Facebook, and you should totally "Like" us:
Bleacher Nation is also on Twitter, and you should totally follow us:
Bleacher Nation Posts
- The Cardinals Way is Sliding High, Wide, and Late and Other Bullets
Today, 07:21 AM
- Cubs Minor League Daily: More All-Star Action
Today, 06:17 AM
- Enhanced Box Score: Cubs 4, Cardinals 2 – June 18, 2013
Yesterday, 09:00 PM
- Pre-Gamin’: Cubs v. Cardinals (7:15 CT) – Lineups, Broadcast Info, etc.
Yesterday, 05:10 PM
- Report: IRS Likely to Come After Tribune Company for Sale of Chicago Cubs
Yesterday, 03:10 PM
Upcoming Calendar Events
I GOT OFFERED CUBS SEASON TICKETS!!!!!
Posted 14 February 2013 - 08:38 AM
- You are allowed to buy one set of seats. I was thinking about doing that. It would suck this year, but at least you wouldn't loose your spot in line?? You are given the option of increasing your number of tickets the following year, if available. The advantage of being bleacher tickets is you would at least have a chance to get some of your money back selling individual tickets because of general admission??
If you can get others, I could be willing to go in for 20. Haven't discussed it with the wife (She'll be PISSED!!!), but I should be able to manage 20 tickets.
If I had the $3100 to part with I would have just gotten 1 seat knowing that you can either get more there or that it is just a place holder for future years.
Stinky can do 20, I can do 10. ONLY 51 TO GO!!!!!
0 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users
Bleacher Nation is not affiliated in any way with Major League Baseball or the Chicago National League Ballclub (that's the Cubs).