Bleacher Nation is on Facebook, and you should totally "Like" us:
Bleacher Nation is also on Twitter, and you should totally follow us:
Bleacher Nation Posts
- Starlin Castro Back to the Leadoff Spot? And Other Bullets
Today, 08:31 AM
- Cubs to Meet with Jeff Samardzija’s Agents Today – Some Logical Inferences Follow
Today, 06:54 AM
- Tuesday Evening Winter Meetings Update: Tanaka, Storen, Clippard, Russell, Choo, Mulder, More
Yesterday, 08:31 PM
- Jeff Samardzija Bits: Diamondbacks Still In? Blue Jays? Any Offers on the Table?
Yesterday, 07:26 PM
- Rumor: Cubs Interested in Pitcher Jason Hammel
Yesterday, 06:34 PM
Upcoming Calendar Events
Cubs Calendar 2/16/13 - No hitters
Posted 16 February 2013 - 05:36 AM
Wrigley Field hosted perhaps the greatest pitching performance ever on May 2, 1917, when both Hippo Vaughn of the Cubs and Fred Toney of the Reds threw nine-inning no-hitters. The Reds won in the 10th when Larry Kopf singled and was driven in by whom?
0 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users
Bleacher Nation is not affiliated in any way with Major League Baseball or the Chicago National League Ballclub (that's the Cubs).