Ian Stewart: Oh, my arm, I think it's broken!
So all we heard about Valbuena through the winter was how well he was hitting. What do you think the odds of him being our opening day starter at 3rd base are? I only ask because honestly, Stewart is hurt already? I like Stewart and have always thought he could be great, but I honestly am starting to believe the guy is some kind of hypochondriac. All that aside, Valbuena seems to have found his hitting eye, no?
Bleacher Nation is on Facebook, and you should totally "Like" us:
Bleacher Nation is also on Twitter, and you should totally follow us:
Bleacher Nation Posts
- The 2013 Rule 5 Draft Happens Now (Cubs Lose Marcos Mateo to the Diamondbacks, Justin Bour to Marlins)
Today, 08:01 AM
- No More Home Plate Collisions and Other Bullets
Today, 07:51 AM
- Another Reliever Rumor: Cubs May Be in on Joaquin Benoit
Today, 06:00 AM
- Wednesday Evening Winter Meetings Update: Samardzija, Choo, Boggs, Tanaka, Kemp, Nationals, Axford
Yesterday, 07:14 PM
- Theo Epstein Speaks: Samardzija, Tanaka, Spending, Syncing, Prospects, More
Yesterday, 06:02 PM
Upcoming Calendar Events
Posted 22 February 2013 - 05:49 PM
0 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users
Bleacher Nation is not affiliated in any way with Major League Baseball or the Chicago National League Ballclub (that's the Cubs).