Ian Stewart: Oh, my arm, I think it's broken!
So all we heard about Valbuena through the winter was how well he was hitting. What do you think the odds of him being our opening day starter at 3rd base are? I only ask because honestly, Stewart is hurt already? I like Stewart and have always thought he could be great, but I honestly am starting to believe the guy is some kind of hypochondriac. All that aside, Valbuena seems to have found his hitting eye, no?
Series Internetz-view: Cubs vs Reds 4/18/14 - 4/20/14
miggy80 - Yesterday, 10:05 AM
Cubs v. Yankees - April 16, 2014 (TV: CSN, WGN, MLBN)
Brett - Apr 16 2014 08:51 AM
Bleacher Nation is on Facebook, and you should totally "Like" us:
Bleacher Nation is also on Twitter, and you should totally follow us:
Bleacher Nation Posts
- Enhanced Box Score: Reds 4, Cubs 1 – April 18, 2014
Yesterday, 03:39 PM
- Pre-Gamin’: Reds v. Cubs (1:20 CT) – Lineups, Broadcast Info, etc.
Yesterday, 10:56 AM
- Obsessive Wrigley Renovation Watch: Tom Ricketts Reiterates that Moving is Not the Preference
Yesterday, 10:09 AM
- Observations from Taking in the Kane County Cougars Live in Dayton
Yesterday, 09:01 AM
- Series Preview: Reds v. Cubs, April 18 – April 20, 2014
Yesterday, 08:20 AM
Upcoming Calendar Events
Posted 22 February 2013 - 05:49 PM
0 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users
Bleacher Nation is not affiliated in any way with Major League Baseball or the Chicago National League Ballclub (that's the Cubs).