#271 Tommy

Tommy

Bleacher Hero

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 696 posts
  • LocationPekin, IL

Posted 19 March 2013 - 05:13 AM

I was stupid enough to start Lost at season 2, so I had absolutely no idea what the hell was going on. Then, I gave up.

Then you're in the same boat as the rest of us who started with espisode 1, my friend. I personally loved Lost, but the ending was horribad.
- diehard fanclub member #002

#272 King Jeff

King Jeff

King of all Cubs fans!

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,478 posts
  • Twitter:@peaceknuckle
  • LocationSouth Florida

Posted 19 March 2013 - 07:20 AM

I was stupid enough to start Lost at season 2, so I had absolutely no idea what the hell was going on. Then, I gave up.

Then you're in the same boat as the rest of us who started with espisode 1, my friend. I personally loved Lost, but the ending was horribad.

You guys are all simple minded moronic assholes. The only reason you don't like Lost is because your simple brains can't wrap around the concept of "good televison". I can't believe I'm actually friends with such a bunch of pussy faced cunt lips. Go eat some hamburgers.

#273 hansman1982

hansman1982

King Regent of The Calendar Trivia Empire

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,939 posts
  • Twitter:JoeHansman
  • LocationDes Moines, IA

Posted 19 March 2013 - 07:23 AM

You guys are all simple minded moronic assholes. The only reason you don't like Lost is because your simple brains can't wrap around the concept of "good televison". I can't believe I'm actually friends with such a bunch of pussy faced cunt lips. Go eat some hamburgers.

Don't be such a passive-aggressive pussy whipper.

#274 King Jeff

King Jeff

King of all Cubs fans!

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,478 posts
  • LocationSouth Florida

Posted 19 March 2013 - 07:24 AM

Don't be such a passive-aggressive pussy whipper.

Quit raping the hamburgler and stealing his burgers.

#275 Cubbie Blues

Cubbie Blues

The Engineer

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 3,368 posts
  • Twitter:@timhall76
  • LocationBloomington, IN

Posted 19 March 2013 - 07:25 AM

Most posts (so far) is Cubbie Blues' Puzzle Story about the one armed albatross (two eighty something)

One-armed albatross. Larf.

THAT MOTHER FUCKING STORY

I HATE YOU TIM

I'm a :ph34r:

"It's not the dress that makes you look fat, it's the fat that makes you look fat." - Al Bundy

"Ow" - Dylan Bundy

#276 Cubbie Blues

Cubbie Blues

The Engineer

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 3,368 posts

Posted 19 March 2013 - 07:27 AM

Uh oh Brett is reading this thread we are all finished

Pfft, Brett forgot where he put the banhammer.

Found it.
Posted Image

"It's not the dress that makes you look fat, it's the fat that makes you look fat." - Al Bundy

"Ow" - Dylan Bundy

#277 Morken

Morken

Bleacher Bum

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 146 posts

Posted 19 March 2013 - 07:31 AM

While I've never given "Lost" a shot, I recently re-watched "Deadwood".

Sometimes you feel differently about a show, when you re-watch it years later. Many shows fail to "hold-up".

Thankfully, "Deadwood" remains great!

#278 hansman1982

hansman1982

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,939 posts
  • LocationDes Moines, IA

Posted 19 March 2013 - 07:31 AM

Most posts (so far) is Cubbie Blues' Puzzle Story about the one armed albatross (two eighty something)

I HATE YOU TIM

I have no other words for you.

#279 Cubbie Blues

Cubbie Blues

The Engineer

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 3,368 posts

Posted 19 March 2013 - 07:47 AM

I HATE YOU TIM

Posted Image

"Ow" - Dylan Bundy

#280 hansman1982

hansman1982

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,939 posts
  • LocationDes Moines, IA

Posted 19 March 2013 - 07:48 AM

I HATE YOU TIM

I hate my work computer - images rarely show up and I am left out of many a joke...

#281 Cubbie Blues

Cubbie Blues

The Engineer

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 3,368 posts

Posted 19 March 2013 - 07:49 AM

Posted Image

"Ow" - Dylan Bundy

#282 King Jeff

King Jeff

King of all Cubs fans!

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,478 posts
  • LocationSouth Florida

Posted 19 March 2013 - 07:50 AM

Posted Image

I'm about to break the Deadwood "fuck" record up in this bitch.

#283 fromthemitten

fromthemitten

sleeps in too late to answer the calendar trivia

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,471 posts
  • Twitter:fromthemitten
  • Locationin a van down by the river

Posted 19 March 2013 - 07:53 AM

heyyy doctor who right guys? doctor who is a great show

except people like morken make me sympathize with Daleks

#284 Cubbie Blues

Cubbie Blues

The Engineer

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 3,368 posts

Posted 19 March 2013 - 08:00 AM

Posted Image

I'm about to break the Deadwood "fuck" record up in this bitch.

Posted Image

"Ow" - Dylan Bundy

#285 King Jeff

King Jeff

King of all Cubs fans!

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,478 posts
  • LocationSouth Florida

Posted 19 March 2013 - 08:02 AM

heyyy doctor who right guys? doctor who is a great show

except people like morken make me sympathize with Daleks

I started watching Dr Who about 2 months ago on Netflix, and finished all of the new episode in a little over a week. Love that show. Maybe we can have Morken upgraded to a Cyberman?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Bleacher Nation is not affiliated in any way with Major League Baseball or the Chicago National League Ballclub (that's the Cubs).