• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 3,365 posts
  • Twitter:@timhall76
  • LocationBloomington, IN

Posted 19 March 2013 - 08:12 AM

heyyy doctor who right guys? doctor who is a great show

except people like morken make me sympathize with Daleks

I started watching Dr Who about 2 months ago on Netflix, and finished all of the new episode in a little over a week. Love that show. Maybe we can have Morken upgraded to a Cyberman?

Rose Tyler is still the best companion with Amy Pond as runner-up.

"It's not the dress that makes you look fat, it's the fat that makes you look fat." - Al Bundy

"Ow" - Dylan Bundy

#287 Tommy

Tommy

Bleacher Hero

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 696 posts
  • LocationPekin, IL

Posted 19 March 2013 - 08:13 AM

I was stupid enough to start Lost at season 2, so I had absolutely no idea what the hell was going on. Then, I gave up.

Then you're in the same boat as the rest of us who started with espisode 1, my friend. I personally loved Lost, but the ending was horribad.

You guys are all simple minded moronic assholes. The only reason you don't like Lost is because your simple brains can't wrap around the concept of "good televison". I can't believe I'm actually friends with such a bunch of pussy faced cunt lips. Go eat some hamburgers.

Words hurt, Jeff. Words hurt. (even when they ring so true)
- diehard fanclub member #002

#288 King Jeff

King Jeff

King of all Cubs fans!

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,476 posts
  • Twitter:@peaceknuckle
  • LocationSouth Florida

Posted 19 March 2013 - 08:17 AM

I started watching Dr Who about 2 months ago on Netflix, and finished all of the new episode in a little over a week. Love that show. Maybe we can have Morken upgraded to a Cyberman?

I like both, but I think Amy Pond's hotness makes her my favorite. I also liked Mickey Smith. Not a fan of that comedian that followed Rose.

#289 King Jeff

King Jeff

King of all Cubs fans!

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,476 posts
  • LocationSouth Florida

Posted 19 March 2013 - 08:18 AM

I was stupid enough to start Lost at season 2, so I had absolutely no idea what the hell was going on. Then, I gave up.

Then you're in the same boat as the rest of us who started with espisode 1, my friend. I personally loved Lost, but the ending was horribad.

You guys are all simple minded moronic assholes. The only reason you don't like Lost is because your simple brains can't wrap around the concept of "good televison". I can't believe I'm actually friends with such a bunch of pussy faced cunt lips. Go eat some hamburgers.

Sorry, I woke up way too early today for not having any class. It's going to be a long one.

#290 hansman1982

hansman1982

King Regent of The Calendar Trivia Empire

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,938 posts
  • Twitter:JoeHansman
  • LocationDes Moines, IA

Posted 19 March 2013 - 08:21 AM

Sorry, I woke up way too early today for not having any class. It's going to be a long one.

Just go eat a hamburger...it will help calm you down

#291 hansman1982

hansman1982

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,938 posts
  • LocationDes Moines, IA

Posted 19 March 2013 - 08:22 AM

I like both, but I think Amy Pond's hotness makes her my favorite. I also liked Mickey Smith. Not a fan of that comedian that followed Rose.

I have only seen the Amy Pond episodes. She is a highly attractive woman, then again, I am a sucker for redheads (even if it is a fake red head).

#292 King Jeff

King Jeff

King of all Cubs fans!

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,476 posts
  • LocationSouth Florida

Posted 19 March 2013 - 08:23 AM

Just go eat a hamburger...it will help calm you down

I am actually grilling burgers for dinner, so I will have to wait, building anticipation until I unleash my fury upon the bovine goodness.

#293 Cubbie Blues

Cubbie Blues

The Engineer

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 3,365 posts

Posted 19 March 2013 - 08:25 AM

I am the exact opposite on Rose & Amy. As for the comedian, I couldn't agree more.

"It's not the dress that makes you look fat, it's the fat that makes you look fat." - Al Bundy

"Ow" - Dylan Bundy

#294 Brett

Brett

Administrator

• Administrators
  • 3,638 posts
  • Twitter:BleacherNation
  • Facebook:BleacherNation

Posted 19 March 2013 - 08:26 AM

Not Penny's boat.

#295 King Jeff

King Jeff

King of all Cubs fans!

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,476 posts
  • LocationSouth Florida

Posted 19 March 2013 - 08:26 AM

I have only seen the Amy Pond episodes. She is a highly attractive woman, then again, I am a sucker for redheads (even if it is a fake red head).

Unfortunately, Amy Pond is no more. Say goodbye to this.....Posted Image
We can still do this here? Right? I don't want to offend the sensitive.

#296 hansman1982

hansman1982

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,938 posts
  • LocationDes Moines, IA

Posted 19 March 2013 - 08:27 AM

I am the exact opposite on Rose & Amy. As for the comedian, I couldn't agree more.

God, could you be any more un-American? Just perusing Google, Amy Pond > Rose Tyler.

#297 King Jeff

King Jeff

King of all Cubs fans!

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,476 posts
  • LocationSouth Florida

Posted 19 March 2013 - 08:27 AM

Don't get me wrong, I like Rose, but I like that era of the Doctor better as a whole, and I liked Tennant far more than I like Matt Smith.

#298 hansman1982

hansman1982

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,938 posts
  • LocationDes Moines, IA

Posted 19 March 2013 - 08:28 AM

Unfortunately, Amy Pond is no more. Say goodbye to this.....Posted Image
We can still do this here? Right? I don't want to offend the sensitive.

WHAT?!?! I am a season behind (thank you PBS) so is it just tied to the Doctor "dying" and going on without them until that Christmas he saves the woman's children after sending them to a planet about to be destroyed by acid rain?

#299 hansman1982

hansman1982

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,938 posts
  • LocationDes Moines, IA

Posted 19 March 2013 - 08:30 AM

Not Penny's boat.

BEGONE TROLL!!!!!

#300 Cubbie Blues

Cubbie Blues

The Engineer

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 3,365 posts

Posted 19 March 2013 - 08:33 AM

David Tennant was my favorite Doctor.

"Ow" - Dylan Bundy

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Bleacher Nation is not affiliated in any way with Major League Baseball or the Chicago National League Ballclub (that's the Cubs).