Cubbie Blues

The Engineer

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 3,370 posts
  • Twitter:@timhall76
  • LocationBloomington, IN

Posted 04 April 2013 - 08:30 AM

Well know why in the heck would they do that?

They didn't know it was down there. When they did they tried to get it out. It then got hung up on the edge and the result is as seen.

Geez, this show just sounds terrible.

Posted Image

Posted Image

"It's not the dress that makes you look fat, it's the fat that makes you look fat." - Al Bundy

"Ow" - Dylan Bundy

#527 hansman1982

hansman1982

King Regent of The Calendar Trivia Empire

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,939 posts
  • Twitter:JoeHansman
  • LocationDes Moines, IA

Posted 04 April 2013 - 08:37 AM

Bah, much better show:

Posted Image

#528 MichiganGoat

MichiganGoat

Give me a BEER

• Moderators
  • 3,799 posts
  • Twitter:MichiganGoat
  • Facebook:michigangoat
  • LocationGrand Rapids, MI

Posted 04 April 2013 - 08:58 AM

This thread
Posted Image

MichiganGoat on Twitter

"There are a lot of guys who are respected but not liked" - Ron Santo

#529 King Jeff

King Jeff

King of all Cubs fans!

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,478 posts
  • Twitter:@peaceknuckle
  • LocationSouth Florida

Posted 04 April 2013 - 12:05 PM

bwahahahahahah!!! This is for you Joe...
Posted Image

Posted Image

#530 hansman1982

hansman1982

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,939 posts
  • LocationDes Moines, IA

Posted 04 April 2013 - 12:18 PM

and this is for all of the TWD lovers out there:

Posted Image

#531 King Jeff

King Jeff

King of all Cubs fans!

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,478 posts
  • Twitter:@peaceknuckle
  • LocationSouth Florida

Posted 04 April 2013 - 01:31 PM

and this is for all of the TWD lovers out there:

Posted Image.

Posted Image

#532 hansman1982

hansman1982

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,939 posts
  • LocationDes Moines, IA

Posted 04 April 2013 - 01:36 PM

hamburgers love me back...damnit

THEY MAKE ME FAT BECAUSE THEY LOVE ME...

#533 Cubbie Blues

Cubbie Blues

The Engineer

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 3,370 posts

Posted 04 April 2013 - 08:05 PM

I love the top one Jeff.

"It's not the dress that makes you look fat, it's the fat that makes you look fat." - Al Bundy

"Ow" - Dylan Bundy

#534 SirCub

SirCub

Bleacher Hero

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 908 posts
  • LocationCarrboro, NC

Posted 05 April 2013 - 12:01 PM

Holy cow. I gave up BN for Lent (along with FG, FB, and any other site that I spend inordinate amounts of time on (BN was the hardest, by far)), and I've been slowly catching myself up on the news/shenanigans around here. And, well, this thread... wow.

Did you know that there's a maximum amount of "Likes" you can have in a day? I hit my limit on page 20.

#535 Cubbie Blues

Cubbie Blues

The Engineer

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 3,370 posts

Posted 05 April 2013 - 12:39 PM

Holy cow. I gave up BN for Lent (along with FG, FB, and any other site that I spend inordinate amounts of time on (BN was the hardest, by far)), and I've been slowly catching myself up on the news/shenanigans around here. And, well, this thread... wow.

Did you know that there's a maximum amount of "Likes" you can have in a day? I hit my limit on page 20.

Only 16 more pages to go.

"Ow" - Dylan Bundy

#536 Tommy

Tommy

Bleacher Hero

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 696 posts
  • LocationPekin, IL

Posted 05 April 2013 - 01:49 PM

I came to that same realization because of this thread as well! Craziness!
- diehard fanclub member #002

#537 hansman1982

hansman1982

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,939 posts
  • LocationDes Moines, IA

Posted 05 April 2013 - 02:12 PM

Well, that depends on how slow SirCub reads...

#538 SirCub

SirCub

Bleacher Hero

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 908 posts
  • LocationCarrboro, NC

Posted 05 April 2013 - 02:18 PM

I'm okay, but it takes longer because I keep going back to re-read my favorite parts, or to see if I can see the plot twists coming the second time through. I get so nervous that Morken's going to stop commenting, or get the banhammer, even when I already know that he hangs around for 10 more pages!

#539 hansman1982

hansman1982

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,939 posts
  • LocationDes Moines, IA

Posted 05 April 2013 - 02:25 PM

I'm okay, but it takes longer because I keep going back to re-read my favorite parts, or to see if I can see the plot twists coming the second time through. I get so nervous that Morken's going to stop commenting, or get the banhammer, even when I already know that he hangs around for 10 more pages!

So what you are saying is this thread is like Lost. There are some good parts, there are some bad parts, some characters you love, some you hate and then

***THREAD SPOILER ALERT***

It ends up just turning into a hot pile of nothingness that you have wasted years of your life following.

#540 SirCub

SirCub

Bleacher Hero

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 908 posts
  • LocationCarrboro, NC

Posted 05 April 2013 - 03:21 PM

Actually, that's a really fitting analogy. Except that I only spent hours following this thread, as opposed to years. And in both cases, in the end I found it rewarding. Be forewarned- I'm a Lost fan.
Allow me to extend your analogy. Yes, this thread is a jumbled mess, and yes at times it made no sense. So why are we even here? Why do we were our time reading it? What brings us together?

The answer, of course, is us. The characters. While there may not be any kind of real story in here, and whatever theme there may have been in the beginning was dropped pretty quickly, there's some damn good character development. And to me, that's fulfilling. Its why I love Lost, and it's why I love this message board.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Bleacher Nation is not affiliated in any way with Major League Baseball or the Chicago National League Ballclub (that's the Cubs).