hansman1982

King Regent of The Calendar Trivia Empire

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,939 posts
  • Twitter:JoeHansman
  • LocationDes Moines, IA

Posted 06 March 2013 - 07:51 PM

As a cheeseburger loving woman I am offended by this entire thread. I can kick balls further than 15 yards. Someone offer up a set and I'll show you cuntballs what I can do.

There aren't too many things more sad than a girl who tries way too hard to be "one of the guys".

The guy who can't help but be an insufferable asshole to everyone he talks to is definitely on the list.

Hey now guys, quite being a bunch of clowns. This is another example of Morken out-debatificating us.

#122 Tommy

Tommy

Bleacher Hero

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 696 posts
  • LocationPekin, IL

Posted 06 March 2013 - 08:12 PM

As a cheeseburger loving woman I am offended by this entire thread. I can kick balls further than 15 yards. Someone offer up a set and I'll show you cuntballs what I can do.

There aren't too many things more sad than a girl who tries way too hard to be "one of the guys".

The guy who can't help but be an insufferable asshole to everyone he talks to is definitely on the list.

Hey now guys, quite being a bunch of clowns. This is another example of Morken out-debatificating us.

I thought he was talking about you, Hansman?
- diehard fanclub member #002

#123 hansman1982

hansman1982

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,939 posts
  • LocationDes Moines, IA

Posted 06 March 2013 - 09:02 PM

I'm just really glad that he didn't bash someone passive-aggressively so we know precisely who he is talking about.

The new part is he is probably chuckling about us calling him out as a moron. Oh well. I think I'll go back to following the Rand Paul talking until he dies of exhaustion tour stop.

#124 Morken

Morken

Bleacher Bum

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 146 posts

Posted 06 March 2013 - 09:45 PM

I'm just really glad that he didn't bash someone passive-aggressively so we know precisely who he is talking about.

The new part is he is probably chuckling about us calling him out as a moron. Oh well. I think I'll go back to following the Rand Paul talking until he dies of exhaustion tour stop.

Be honest, fat burger, you're going to eat some more Mac N Cheese, with ketchup.

#125 Morken

Morken

Bleacher Bum

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 146 posts

Posted 06 March 2013 - 09:47 PM

I'm glad me calling you out on your passive-aggressive snitching, has started to resonate(you've mentioned it numerous times).

Next time, don't be such a pussy.

#126 Katie

Katie

Wait, is this not ChristianMingle.com?

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 681 posts
  • Twitter:@katiekatcubs

Posted 06 March 2013 - 11:13 PM

This lady apparently also has a pair.
Posted Image

Well, technically we're only seeing the twig. The presence of berries has yet to be confirmed.
Peg: Oh Al! Did you miss me?
Al: With every bullet, so far.

#127 Cubbie Blues

Cubbie Blues

The Engineer

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 3,369 posts
  • Twitter:@timhall76
  • LocationBloomington, IN

Posted 07 March 2013 - 08:11 AM

This lady apparently also has a pair.
Posted Image

Well, technically we're only seeing the twig. The presence of berries has yet to be confirmed.

Confirmed
Posted Image

"It's not the dress that makes you look fat, it's the fat that makes you look fat." - Al Bundy

"Ow" - Dylan Bundy

#128 hansman1982

hansman1982

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,939 posts
  • LocationDes Moines, IA

Posted 07 March 2013 - 09:04 AM

I'm glad me calling you out on your passive-aggressive snitching, has started to resonate(you've mentioned it numerous times).

Next time, don't be such a pussy.

Be honest, fat burger, you're going to eat some more Mac N Cheese, with ketchup.

Ya, since you can't seem to be a decent human being I think I will finally actually ignore you.

Although, I hope you notice how the message board is ran. No amount of anyone whining about anything will ever get anyone else banned or moderated. This forum, as is true with BN as a whole, is very open to differing opinions, viewpoints and to debates. Once you turn nasty or prove to be a complete moron, we fully reserve the right to effectively ignore you with dumbassery.

Good day.

#129 Spencer

Spencer

Bleacher Hero

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,560 posts
  • LocationValparaiso, IN

Posted 07 March 2013 - 09:52 AM

Hansman, I think you were wise to give it up. Obviously, neither you nor anyone else could best a "smart motherfucker" like Morken in any type of debate or discussion. Indeed, I don't know any better indicator of someone's intelligence than when that person constantly berates others with a constant stream of insults or curse words. Whenever I see someone call another person "fat burger", the first thought that leaps to my mind is, "Gee whiz, I need to stay clear of that guy. He must be a smart motherfucker!!"

Even if Morken wasn't such a smart motherfucker, he wouldn't give up this debate anyway. You see, Morken is incredibly insecure. He has to make sure he's the center of attention, and he has to push everyone else away from him because he's been alone his entire life. It must go back to his childhood. Morken would bring back assignments from school where he earned a B, but his brother Johnny would bring home A's. Johnny's assignments would go on the fridge, and Morken's parents would ignore his piddling B's, even though he's a smart motherfucker.

He would tell his parents, "Mommy, Daddy! I'm a smart motherfucker!!!" But still, they wouldn't listen. He brought them nothing but shame. Everything Morken did wasn't good enough for his parents. Maybe one day his parents finally had enough, and took Johnny and moved away from Morken. Morken, their child who did nothing but shame them. But this is all speculation. Morken may not have a brother Johnny. Maybe Morken doesn't even have parents. Maybe he was born and began growing up, and after they saw the type of person that they brought into this world they couldn't take it anymore. For Morken, while surely a smart motherfucker, was also an asshole to everyone he met. Maybe his parents killed themselves out of misery. Maybe Morken had to become a smart motherfucker all on his own.

Whatever the case may be, Morken will not quit. His insecurities prevent him from giving up. He cries for the center of attention; something that he so desperately sought and was denied as a child. He will press on; smart motherfuckers know not to quit. What's more, I can't tell if Morken is a 15 year old teenager who is discovering the wide world of the internet, and is getting his jollies by showing off how much of a smart motherfucker he is, or if he is a middle aged man who sits on his computer in a dark, dank, room each and every day and waits to pounce on people he deems do not share the smart motherfucker gene that he possesses. I do not know which scenario is worse. I do know, however, that in both scenarios he is friendless and completely alone.

So Morken, you smart motherfucker you, press on. Continue his raucous debate if it pleases you. Boot up your computer, turn the lights down in your room, have a wank, and then keep trying to gain everyone's approval with your smart motherfucker ways.

#130 hansman1982

hansman1982

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,939 posts
  • LocationDes Moines, IA

Posted 07 March 2013 - 09:56 AM

Hansman, I think you were wise to give it up. Obviously, neither you nor anyone else could best a "smart motherfucker" like Morken in any type of debate or discussion. Indeed, I don't know any better indicator of someone's intelligence than when that person constantly berates others with a constant stream of insults or curse words. Whenever I see someone call another person "fat burger", the first thought that leaps to my mind is, "Gee whiz, I need to stay clear of that guy. He must be a smart motherfucker!!"

Even if Morken wasn't such a smart motherfucker, he wouldn't give up this debate anyway. You see, Morken is incredibly insecure. He has to make sure he's the center of attention, and he has to push everyone else away from him because he's been alone his entire life. It must go back to his childhood. Morken would bring back assignments from school where he earned a B, but his brother Johnny would bring home A's. Johnny's assignments would go on the fridge, and Morken's parents would ignore his piddling B's, even though he's a smart motherfucker.

He would tell his parents, "Mommy, Daddy! I'm a smart motherfucker!!!" But still, they wouldn't listen. He brought them nothing but shame. Everything Morken did wasn't good enough for his parents. Maybe one day his parents finally had enough, and took Johnny and moved away from Morken. Morken, their child who did nothing but shame them. But this is all speculation. Morken may not have a brother Johnny. Maybe Morken doesn't even have parents. Maybe he was born and began growing up, and after they saw the type of person that they brought into this world they couldn't take it anymore. For Morken, while surely a smart motherfucker, was also an asshole to everyone he met. Maybe his parents killed themselves out of misery. Maybe Morken had to become a smart motherfucker all on his own.

Whatever the case may be, Morken will not quit. His insecurities prevent him from giving up. He cries for the center of attention; something that he so desperately sought and was denied as a child. He will press on; smart motherfuckers know not to quit. What's more, I can't tell if Morken is a 15 year old teenager who is discovering the wide world of the internet, and is getting his jollies by showing off how much of a smart motherfucker he is, or if he is a middle aged man who sits on his computer in a dark, dank, room each and every day and waits to pounce on people he deems do not share the smart motherfucker gene that he possesses. I do not know which scenario is worse. I do know, however, that in both scenarios he is friendless and completely alone.

So Morken, you smart motherfucker you, press on. Continue his raucous debate if it pleases you. Boot up your computer, turn the lights down in your room, have a wank, and then keep trying to gain everyone's approval with your smart motherfucker ways.

Posted Image

#131 Justen

Justen

Bleacher Bum

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 46 posts
  • Twitter:sprtswiz1
  • LocationRaleigh, NC

Posted 07 March 2013 - 10:12 AM

Posted Image

#132 Edgar

Edgar

Bleacher Bum

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 149 posts
  • LocationChicago

Posted 07 March 2013 - 11:06 AM

Posted Image

Life= destroyed. I don't comment on here a lot but if this kid keeps talking it just shows everything spencer was right.

#133 Katie

Katie

Wait, is this not ChristianMingle.com?

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 681 posts
  • Twitter:@katiekatcubs

Posted 07 March 2013 - 11:10 AM

Have a wank, indeed.

Bravo Spencer.
Peg: Oh Al! Did you miss me?
Al: With every bullet, so far.

#134 Tommy

Tommy

Bleacher Hero

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 696 posts
  • LocationPekin, IL

Posted 07 March 2013 - 11:39 AM

CA lassic post, Spence.

But why oh why do we keep quoting Morken! I've had that guy on ignore for a while now, but I'm pretty sure I haven't missed a post of his insane ramblings!
- diehard fanclub member #002

#135 Cubbie Blues

Cubbie Blues

The Engineer

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 3,369 posts
  • Twitter:@timhall76
  • LocationBloomington, IN

Posted 07 March 2013 - 12:22 PM

Spencer, I agree with everything you said except one part. I thought we had already come to the conclusion that Mork was hatched and not born.

"It's not the dress that makes you look fat, it's the fat that makes you look fat." - Al Bundy

"Ow" - Dylan Bundy

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Bleacher Nation is not affiliated in any way with Major League Baseball or the Chicago National League Ballclub (that's the Cubs).