The 12 Days of GoatsMas(or Cubsmas) Contest...starting Monday!
Oswego Chris - Today, 09:56 AM
Bleacher Nation is on Facebook, and you should totally "Like" us:
Bleacher Nation is also on Twitter, and you should totally follow us:
Bleacher Nation Posts
- Chicago Cubs Reportedly Eyeing Free Agent John Axford
Today, 05:35 PM
- No Curtis Granderson for the Cubs: Four Years and $60 Million from the Mets
Today, 01:46 PM
- Obsessive Wrigley Renovation Watch: Zoning Committee Blesses Changes to Plan
Today, 12:30 PM
- Prospects Progress: Corbin Hoffner
Today, 11:30 AM
- Hot Stove! Now the Mariners and Robinson Cano Reportedly Have a Deal (10 Years, $240 Million)
Today, 10:06 AM
Upcoming Calendar Events
When will Vizcaino be 100 percent?
Posted 19 February 2013 - 02:33 PM
Posted 19 February 2013 - 03:49 PM
Posted 19 February 2013 - 05:49 PM
Jason McLeod, the team's senior vice president of scouting and player development, told MLB.com that Vizcaino's future with the team is in the starting rotation. "He has shown electric stuff with the fastball and his power breaking pitch," McLeod said. "At his age, we want to give him every chance to start." on 2/6/13.
If he excels in his bullpen role, he could see time in September. Even if we are surprisingly competitive and in a division race, I don't think we'll see him up any time sooner.
As for workouts, he threw in ST on 2/14/13
Posted 20 February 2013 - 03:18 AM
0 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users
Bleacher Nation is not affiliated in any way with Major League Baseball or the Chicago National League Ballclub (that's the Cubs).