Bleacher Nation is on Facebook, and you should totally "Like" us:
Bleacher Nation is also on Twitter, and you should totally follow us:
Bleacher Nation Posts
- Portrait of a Broken Organization: The Seattle Mariners
Today, 12:03 PM
- This Is It: You’ve Got a Couple Hours Left to Join Today’s Fantasy Football Contest
Today, 09:30 AM
- The Momentum of the Winter Meetings and Other Bullets
Today, 08:16 AM
- Why Masahiro Tanaka Will Very Likely Be Posted Despite the Posting System Changes
Yesterday, 03:29 PM
- Another Rumored Bullpen Target for the Cubs: Joba Chamberlain
Yesterday, 01:24 PM
Upcoming Calendar Events
When will Vizcaino be 100 percent?
Posted 19 February 2013 - 02:33 PM
Posted 19 February 2013 - 03:49 PM
Posted 19 February 2013 - 05:49 PM
Jason McLeod, the team's senior vice president of scouting and player development, told MLB.com that Vizcaino's future with the team is in the starting rotation. "He has shown electric stuff with the fastball and his power breaking pitch," McLeod said. "At his age, we want to give him every chance to start." on 2/6/13.
If he excels in his bullpen role, he could see time in September. Even if we are surprisingly competitive and in a division race, I don't think we'll see him up any time sooner.
As for workouts, he threw in ST on 2/14/13
Posted 20 February 2013 - 03:18 AM
0 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users
Bleacher Nation is not affiliated in any way with Major League Baseball or the Chicago National League Ballclub (that's the Cubs).