Series Internetz-view: Cubs vs Reds 4/18/14 - 4/20/14
miggy80 - Today, 10:05 AM
Cubs v. Yankees - April 16, 2014 (TV: CSN, WGN, MLBN)
Brett - Apr 16 2014 08:51 AM
Bleacher Nation is on Facebook, and you should totally "Like" us:
Bleacher Nation is also on Twitter, and you should totally follow us:
Bleacher Nation Posts
- Enhanced Box Score: Reds 4, Cubs 1 – April 18, 2014
Today, 03:39 PM
- Pre-Gamin’: Reds v. Cubs (1:20 CT) – Lineups, Broadcast Info, etc.
Today, 10:56 AM
- Obsessive Wrigley Renovation Watch: Tom Ricketts Reiterates that Moving is Not the Preference
Today, 10:09 AM
- Observations from Taking in the Kane County Cougars Live in Dayton
Today, 09:01 AM
- Series Preview: Reds v. Cubs, April 18 – April 20, 2014
Today, 08:20 AM
Upcoming Calendar Events
When will Vizcaino be 100 percent?
Posted 19 February 2013 - 02:33 PM
Posted 19 February 2013 - 03:49 PM
Posted 19 February 2013 - 05:49 PM
Jason McLeod, the team's senior vice president of scouting and player development, told MLB.com that Vizcaino's future with the team is in the starting rotation. "He has shown electric stuff with the fastball and his power breaking pitch," McLeod said. "At his age, we want to give him every chance to start." on 2/6/13.
If he excels in his bullpen role, he could see time in September. Even if we are surprisingly competitive and in a division race, I don't think we'll see him up any time sooner.
As for workouts, he threw in ST on 2/14/13
Posted 20 February 2013 - 03:18 AM
0 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users
Bleacher Nation is not affiliated in any way with Major League Baseball or the Chicago National League Ballclub (that's the Cubs).